Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
dude how long have you been in the "game"? i thought it was pretty obvious that it was going to be like this

At least 11 years now, it didn't seem the sneaker was getting that much hype to me everyone was saying they were ugly and not really talking about them so i thought it would be an easy pick up just like all the other kds except APs

I will personally guarantee that you'll be able to find Elites later at a steep discount.

I made the mistake of buying a pair last year for regular price.  Never again.
Richards (wont let me type the short name) Sporting goods had some boxes of the KD V Elite V (blue/yellow) ones for $150.

I would buy a pair of the white/light blue/gold if I could find them on discount somewhere right now.

Last edited:
about the guy (sorry I forget your name I know it begins with a W?) with the APs with two different colors, mine are more like the brighter pink but at night more like the darker pink depends on the lighting

my only flaws is that the tongue is a little messed up its like folded up from being stacked in the box idk I think when I wear them it will fix it not a big deal really

Richards (wont let me type the short name) Sporting goods had some boxes of the KD V Elite V (blue/yellow) ones for $150.

I would buy a pair of the white/light blue/gold if I could find them on discount somewhere right now.

A homeboy of mine found a pair at Rugged Warehouse for 60$ or so..

They looked well intact despite them being from an imperfect store.

@illest35
 City Gear has the away IIs in a 12 for $109 plus free shipping.

http://www.citygear.com/Nike-KD-VI-Black-and-Blue.html

I'm also searching for the DCs. I really thought they'd go on discount and then a few weeks ago they flew off sites. Maybe it was a consolation for those that struck out on the APs.

Thanx my guy

I saw that earlier on City Gear

But I just ordered the DCs with help from a Nike Rep

My heart was set on them even tho that 109$ looked real good for the awayII

We don't have those here in Oklahomie.

Oic

Well u could try ROSS if u have one of those

They have unexpected heat on the racks sometimes

I've not gotten lucky yet but folks on IG have posted pics of undiscovered heat from there

about the guy (sorry I forget your name I know it begins with a W?) with the APs with two different colors, mine are more like the brighter pink but at night more like the darker pink depends on the lighting

my only flaws is that the tongue is a little messed up its like folded up from being stacked in the box idk I think when I wear them it will fix it not a big deal really
Ok thank you.  I am rocking the light pink pair the ones that look better and stocking the other pair for now.  Sad how bad Nike's quality control is

Mr Neggs

Thank u for your .02 cents

BUT. If u would have actually paid attention to what I said, I said SKU number..

Not a product #, not a style #..

Sku #..The ones that begin with a 41 or an 05..

But nvmd, I've located a pair for a phone order via Nike..

Oh and P.S. Don't call me lazy bud, I don't get on here asking for oops w/o doing my own legwork 1st ok..
relax B, i was joking with you B!

just an fyi tho.  since you're looking for the sku....

all you have to do in that case is call/go by a footaction and give them the product # from the website.  they can convert that into the 41-xxxxx number that you're looking for and do a store locator for the shoe.

i do it with online product numbers as well as nike style numbers.

so, technically, since you didn't attempt to call a store, you're still lazy

relax B, i was joking with you B!
just an fyi tho.  since you're looking for the sku....

all you have to do in that case is call/go by a footaction and give them the product # from the website.  they can convert that into the 41-xxxxx number that you're looking for and do a store locator for the shoe.

i do it with online product numbers as well as nike style numbers.

so, technically, since you didn't attempt to call a store, you're still lazy

Mr Neggs

Once again, u cease to amaze me..

Ok let me fill u in so u can stop trying..

The ONLY reason I asked for the sku in here is bcuz I had JUST spoken with a homeboy at my local FA..

He told me I needed the sku and not the yada yada yada..

Which prompted me to finally come ask in here bcuz I googled the DCs at every shoe site I could think of and had no luck..

So, once again Mr Neggs, don't call me lazy and proceed to tell me what I did and didn't do..

Leave it alone B, u lost this one..

Last edited:
My heart was set on them even tho that 109$ looked real good for the awayII
Oic

Well u could try ROSS if u have one of those

They have unexpected heat on the racks sometimes

I've not gotten lucky yet but folks on IG have posted pics of undiscovered heat from there
Ok cool, we do have ROSS here, lots of them, I'll give them some looks, even a few right by me. Thanks.

KingSin

Good job on the ASG snag fella..

Mr Nostrand

As for finding gems at those places I'm still on my Lara Croft, haven't gotten lucky either..Although I never take the time to stop by when I'm close by either..Shrugs..

Mr Neggs

Once again, u cease to amaze me..

Ok let me fill u in so u can stop trying..

The ONLY reason I asked for the sku in here is bcuz I had JUST spoken with a homeboy at my local FA..

He told me I needed the sku and not the yada yada yada..

Which prompted me to finally come ask in here bcuz I googled the DCs at every shoe site I could think of and had no luck..

So, once again Mr Neggs, don't call me lazy and proceed to tell me what I did and didn't do..

Leave it alone B, u lost this one..

I wish the camo's were in men's 
ya their not bad

noticed no one seemed to post Nike's pic's yet and release info so here it is

KIDS KD VI 'CAMO'
$100
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Dark Mica Green/Volt-Black Pine
599477-301

KingSin

Good job on the ASG snag fella..

Mr Nostrand

As for finding gems at those places I'm still on my Lara Croft, haven't gotten lucky either..Although I never take the time to stop by when I'm close by either..Shrugs..
Thanks bro. Caught em from a real good dude off CL... I'll pay it forward somehow. I have regained a lil faith that not everyone is on it like that when it comes to sneakers

stick to your guns people...mind over matter lol

Back
Top Bottom