Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

dude how long have you been in the "game"? i thought it was pretty obvious that it was going to be like this
If you told me a year ago that dudes would be going nuts over shoes with flowers littered all over them, I would've thought you were insane. The 'game' has gotten too weird with the KD vi.
alien.gif

shiekh-shoes-nike-kd-vi-6-ext-qs-floral-1.jpg

The “Floral” Nike KD 6 EXT QS is set to drop at in limited quanities at the following Shiekh Shoes locations! Peep the list below, and head to any of these stores  for the exclusive raffle  code, and click here to enter for your chance to reserve a pair of this kicks for your purchasing pleasure!

South Bay Pavilion, Carson, CA

Westfield Culver City Mall, Culver City, CA

SF Flagship, San Francisco, CA

The raffle closes at midnight on Thursday, March 13, so  you better enter while you still have time! All raffle winners will be notified on March 14.

Sound off in the comments below and let us know what you think of the new “Floral” Nike KD 6 EXT QS!

Has anyone found any suitable replacement laces yet? I really think some royal blue laces would help the Aunt Pearls a lot. To me the shade of pink they used for the laces just doesn't quite work.

Glad I didn't wait any longer to cop these.From finish line online but shipped from store for $109.Easy top 5 KD VI for me. N7,AS,TX,....

Sold my pair of KD VI pearl on eba, the buyer was asking for receipt and why the extra laces were not included. I explained to him that's how I got them from NDC and that the shoes were DS as shown in the pictures. He said that the laces on the shoes were loose and that may have beentried on and wants to return the shoes to me. I asked him to initiate a dispute through eBay since he received everything I mentioned on the listing. I hate dealing with amateurs.

take the shoes back, sell em to someone else, they will move in a day.

on top of everything, be honest in the next listing. if you tried them on, don't lie, if you kept the extra laces, don't lie

take the shoes back, sell em to someone else, they will move in a day.

on top of everything, be honest in the next listing. if you tried them on, don't lie, if you kept the extra laces, don't lie

Shoes were never tried on, and in terms of the laces I don't even recall seen additional laces in the shoe box. Why would I want to keep the laces if I'm not keeping the shoes. I might just lost my sites exclusively on NT so far I haven't dealt with any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom