• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
View media item 472331
I want KD's shirt bottom right picture....anyone know where i can cop

they actually look kinda good on feet here

They actually kinda look good huh?

BS..You're just fallin' for the hype..

Notice that u think they good good on a womans foot..

Not a grown man..Dnt care what KD/Nike says..

These shoes are for children..Point blank.

I just say it because from far away it looks like a black and white upper with a green sole really....but when you see them closer....its a cluster eff....i am not buying them....but they look better in those pics then i have seen of all the pics of them....so they went from a .5/10 to a 1/10.....still ugly to me

I just say it because from far away it looks like a black and white upper with a green sole really....but when you see them closer....its a cluster eff....i am not buying them....but they look better in those pics then i have seen of all the pics of them....so they went from a .5/10 to a 1/10.....still ugly to me

Cluster fizzuk indeed..

But really guy, its your prerogative if u were to buy them or not..

Just sounded like u were making yourself like them..Which isnt my biz if that were the case as well..

LOL @ .5/10 to 1/10...

Last edited:

Cluster fizzuk indeed..

But really guy, its your prerogative if u were to buy them or not..

Just sounded like u were making yourself like them..Which isnt my biz if that were the case as well..

LOL @ .5/10 to 1/10...

Even if i did want them i wouldn't be able to get them unless i pay resellers....stupid Twitter Link only releases.....ive never been successful. All i want is the orange colorway for now. I like the bamboo too...but want to see better pictures. Really wish the IDs weren't so expensive.

Last edited:
Even if i did want them i wouldn't be able to get them unless i pay resellers....stupid Twitter Link only releases.....ive never been successful. All i want is the orange colorway for now. I like the bamboo too...but want to see better pictures. Really wish the IDs weren't so expensive.

I feel u..

But Im not giving KD any of my bread for these 6s..

Or them pajama boots..

Watch all these people change their minds on release day. I remember when the X-Mas Kobe 8s were hated at one point, now a majority of people love them

Seems like Nike is really trying to market these to build hype. With the press conf yesterday and today KD tweeting pics of them all around DC. I don't remember, did they do anything of the sorts for the V?

Woah I have never seen a more poorly executed colorway ever*(supremes)

*includes Jeremy Scotts

Seems like Nike is really trying to market these to build hype. With the press conf yesterday and today KD tweeting pics of them all around DC. I don't remember, did they do anything of the sorts for the V?
i think they did a event in NYC last year.

KD has been listening to Kid Cudi way to much. Those NSW VI's look Man on the Moon inspired.

so are they coming out with a normal colorway? pics?

all ive seen is wacky and ridiculously UGLY colorways so far :x

Well, how are we supposed to know what you consider normal and what you consider wacky/ridiculously ugly? There are 4-5 colorways confirmed that are floating around the web in picture form. A quick google search or a search through the images in this thread would show you them.
:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom