Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just got my raffle ticket from State St. HOH. Swear they're only hooking up the friends in that store, I've never heard of anyone winning anything from them.

Totally agree. At Riverside they put it in a box which feels more legit. I drove 1.5 hours just to hand a ticket to a scumbag worker at state street.

Yall saying TTS huh?

I usually wear a 10 in most shoes but an 11 in all KD IV due to narrowness

Dang kd vs fit tight at the end of the tongue for me. Only way around it was rocking loose laces. I cant see rocking vis with loose laces

yeah I hated that, I literally had to cut off the insides with scissors just to be able to tolerate them. :rolleyes

Totally agree. At Riverside they put it in a box which feels more legit. I drove 1.5 hours just to hand a ticket to a scumbag worker at state street.

yeah bro thats some bs i used to get called all the time now idk what happened lately....

so are they coming out with a normal colorway? pics?

all ive seen is wacky and ridiculously UGLY colorways so far :x

so are they coming out with a normal colorway? pics?

all ive seen is wacky and ridiculously UGLY colorways so far :x

Well, how are we supposed to know what you consider normal and what you consider wacky/ridiculously ugly? There are 4-5 colorways confirmed that are floating around the web in picture form. A quick google search or a search through the images in this thread would show you them.

I don't necessarily like the design as much as previous models, but I'll give it a chance to grow on me and I'll definitely try to get a pair on the court to hoop in.

Mannnn, I hate you Nike. I'm digging the DC colorway (kind of reminds me of the Kobe VI 3D, with some lime green thrown in), but I can't believe they're already dropping tomorrow; this is the first time I've even heard about them.

I don't even know how these ******* fit; some people compare them to the KD V which were a no go for me because of that hotspot tongue, and some people say they're like the IV, which fit me fine and were TTS, if not slightly bigger in the toe. I hate having to make quick decisions

Back
Top Bottom