Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Can't believe that this doritos thing has caught on lol

The wtkd looks great though.

if only the WTKD had the colours used on 6 but on the 4th model damn 

Last edited:
i sat really close (1 behind actual floor) seats to rockets/jazz and gordon heyward was wearing sweet KD 6. green and yellow. so nice. makes me wish they still did nikeid

I thought the blue lace swap on the APs would look good but I'm not really feeling it now that the pic was posted. The pink laces really are the best.

My city barely even get's the kd line, so i know for sure the wtkd is gonna be a hassle for me to try and get  

Last edited:
YES LAWD
nthat.gif
Can't wait to strike out on the WTKD

lmao you got a pair right?

idk man, i just cant mess with it in person. 

yeah, i picked up a pair.. the design sold me.. think it's a good summer shoe.

it's all subjective, for instance these wtkd's everyones clamoring about.. i'd never wear those things :lol: but I'm okay with looking like I made someones grandma tear her sofa apart and make me a shoe.

yeah, i picked up a pair.. the design sold me.. think it's a good summer shoe.

it's all subjective, for instance these wtkd's everyones clamoring about.. i'd never wear those things :lol: but I'm okay with looking like I made someones grandma tear her sofa apart and make me a shoe.

:lol:

Keep on grinding and keep the grades up. Nothing's worst then dedicating your youth to sneakers and messing up your future. Get good grades, get a good job , and cop all the kicks you want.

Mom's reaction turns into Wife reaction in the future for you single folks out there still. 

"You bought another one?!!!!!!" Then you just try to change the subject as fast as you can.
Had to rep these posts, best things I read all morning.

Mom's reaction turns into Wife reaction in the future for you single folks out there still. 

"You bought another one?!!!!!!" Then you just try to change the subject as fast as you can.
I don't even tell the wife anymore.  I just have it delivered to my work address, so she don't know.  As long as I pay all the bills and don't go overboard I'm good.  

I don't even tell the wife anymore.  I just have it delivered to my work address, so she don't know.  As long as I pay all the bills and don't go overboard I'm good.  

This.

Problem is mine will still see them. I still have to bring that shoe box(es) through the front door... no matter where i have it delivered I'm still gonna catch grief. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
^^ I live in a TH, so my garage leads to my basement where all my shoes are stored.  I just go through my garage door and put the shoes in my shoe room. 

I get home before my girl every day so hiding deliveries is no problem.  It's just when I want to wear them and she hasn't seen them before she'll mention it and give the ol' eye roll.  But like superstar said, as long as the bills are paid and everything's taken care of no big deal what I spend my money on.

I'm not gonna hide any shoe. I'll just deal with the fallout rather than jump through hoops to bring something I bought into the house.

Helps that she has a high heel addiction. :lol: But she only gives me hassle if she doesn't like the pair I bought... basically anything frees and flyknits are the only pairs she likes. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom