Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yup was going to grab another KD Illusion. But all sold out with a quickness. Oh wells.

i was bout to get pissed off at citygear, but i guess if someone in here found a size, they at least had ONE pair of the illusions. I watched the email come in and clicked on it and clicked every size of the illusion. all said sold out.

Just got the info that my florals and ajkos are sitting on my front porch... hopefully my wife brings them in so no one snags them.

It's funny because I'm in the most suburban low-crime area in the world.

Just got the info that my florals and ajkos are sitting on my front porch... hopefully my wife brings them in so no one snags them.

It's funny because I'm in the most suburban low-crime area in the world.
In this day in age, that doesn't even matter anymore. People are just plain cruel and target anywhere but I always get that feeling too when I see the message that my sneakers have been delivered to my porch.

Bought my girl the Liger's, surprised they were still in stores lol. Nothing better than paying retail 
nthat.gif

i wonder if anywhere local to me still has Ligers.. would like to cop em with a coupon.. were they HoH only?

My florals came in today i like the shoe but not the material choices and quality wise my pair already had some midsole creases and a giant scratch on the air bubble

If KD wins the MVP they should make them seperate shoes. I think its kinda lazy/unnecessary for Nike to just throw the MVP in the "What The" title. That's its own shoe.

Last edited:
To everyone who asked me to pick up the kd vi all star games over here in germany I have went to the footlockers and asked and there are plenty sorry for the late response been in the feild (ARMY) Also florals are here too but not as many as the asg they actually got to stores late here even tho they came out online earlier.

250. Gonna throw in a little extra cash and cop APs
Good choice IMO, I was lucky to pay a reseller retail and throw in a pair of DS Kobe 8 venice beach to sweeten the deal... Totally worth it. 

i wonder if anywhere local to me still has Ligers.. would like to cop em with a coupon.. were they HoH only?
The Ligers were released basically everywhere... HOH, FL, Champs, Nike, etc. Saw some pairs of Ligers at my local NikeTown, doubt they are sitting on shelves in HOH though... but who knows. Start getting on that phone and calling around if your heart is set on locating at HOH or FL

Back
Top Bottom