Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't follow this thread but I was just curious if any size 11 person in here ordered some KD Florals this past Saturday and received some size 9 OG Chicago AJKO's?

'Cause the UPS guy just dropped off some size 11 KD Florals when I specifically placed an order for a size 9 AJKO's on Nike.com lol.

Lol nike.com be screwing up so much they sent someone in this thrrad 2 pairs of florals

Unboxed my florals and my niece asked me if they are girls then proceeded to tell me these aren't my style. She thinks she's going to get them but I might give them to my mother

I don't follow this thread but I was just curious if any size 11 person in here ordered some KD Florals this past Saturday and received some size 9 OG Chicago AJKO's?

'Cause the UPS guy just dropped off some size 11 KD Florals when I specifically placed an order for a size 9 AJKO's on Nike.com lol.
Lol nike.com be screwing up so much they sent someone in this thrrad 2 pairs of florals
LOL, I just saw on twitter that someone only received ONE LEFT SHOE to his Gamma 11s.

Could've been worse I guess but this is such a hassle.

damn... missed out on that ubiq restock... smh

still waiting on my funds to be put back into my acct on my go with AlumniNY.

I'm still waiting to be refunded by Alumni as well. I called them on Monday and dude said that the order will be cancelled because they sold out within a few minutes Saturday morning.
I even emailed them and still haven't heard back. I will call again tomorrow but this is definitely a hassle.

Those WTKDs
devil.gif
glasses.gif

decided i will cop KD VI WTKD as long as its under $500. Seriously this is prolly my top 5 shoe all time. That liger to AP side 
smokin.gif

Hands down best "What The" Shoe. Someone leak the release date. I need these.

Back
Top Bottom