Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
May have to bite the bullet on resell prices for these supremes smh..wish they were more wide scale

I really hope y'all don't come in here acting surprised when u don't get the shoe. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Imma be honest w/ y'all...the only thing I don't like about this shoe is the KD logo on the side...otherwise, I'd be tryna cop most of them for the retail price

For anybody wondering about the fit on the KD VI, they fit narrow like the KD V. I got to try on a pair tonight and recommend going up half a size.

Imma be honest w/ y'all...the only thing I don't like about this shoe is the KD logo on the side...otherwise, I'd be tryna cop most of them for the retail price
Glad I'm not the only one.  I'm diggin' everything about this shoe, but can't stand that preschoolish logo.  

For anybody wondering about the fit on the KD VI, they fit narrow like the KD V. I got to try on a pair tonight and recommend going up half a size.

What about length? I actually had to half size down on the V. You recommend going same size as the V?

Whatever happened to keeping the price of the shoe low? Guess that's over and done with now

I would really appreciate more opinions on the fit of these.

My true size is 9.5 and I have normal feet. I sized up with size 10s on the IVs like I believe most did and went true to size and got size 9.5s for the Vs. The VIs do LOOK pretty narrow. I'm hearing both opinions though. Can anyone else that has the shoe give their opinion?

Thanks!

What about length? I actually had to half size down on the V. You recommend going same size as the V?

Thinking about the same. Did the ASG KD V fit bigger than the other color ways? That was the only V I had and they were long on me at half size up.

IV's were 1/2 size up for me, V's were TTS/half size down for me.

--

Side note, anyone kinda disappointed in the KD line the past two models? I mean, it was natural to have a bit of a letdown after the IV, but the price increases ($88 -> $95 -> $115 -> $130 :x ), no true "classic" appeal, and now the bizarre NSW VI... I mean, I'll still get the Meteorology version at the very least, but that might be it

Last edited:
The "People's Champ" NSW is nice; I never wear my shoes with the tongue outside of my pants anyway. That polka dot nonsense on the other hand is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom