Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
some people are incapable of doing any research of kicks for themselves 
mean.gif

Its pretty crazy how all these color ways popped up after pretty much one day. These are growing on me and I might have to cop a pair.

In the beginning...
ibakaderp.gif

Now we here..
faried.gif

The colorblocking has a lot of potential as evident by some of the iDs not the release ones that's been seen. The fitment and comfort needs to win me over. The IVs didn't cut it that department but the Vs saw slight improvement. If they are heaven on feet I can overlook the aesthetics and plastic material.

The fitment and comfort needs to win me over. The IVs didn't cut it that department but the Vs saw slight improvement. If they are heaven on feet I can overlook the aesthetics and plastic material.
This will be my deciding factor as well.. i'm looking forward to picking up the yellow & teal pair, and the bamboo's.. just as long as i like how they fit and feel on my feet

IV's were 1/2 size up for me, V's were TTS/half size down for me.

--

Side note, anyone kinda disappointed in the KD line the past two models? I mean, it was natural to have a bit of a letdown after the IV, but the price increases ($88 -> $95 -> $115 -> $130 :x ), no true "classic" appeal, and now the bizarre NSW VI... I mean, I'll still get the Meteorology version at the very least, but that might be it
definitely feels like the price on the KD is increasing exponentially. For the most part Kobe 1 at$130 now Kobe 8 $140. $130 for KD's now? Way too much

anybody with the 6s--- how do these fit compared to the kobe 8s? similar? both are a slimmer shoe... kobe's fit TTS for me and feel as if these KDs would also..?

I would really appreciate more opinions on the fit of these.

My true size is 9.5 and I have normal feet. I sized up with size 10s on the IVs like I believe most did and went true to size and got size 9.5s for the Vs. The VIs do LOOK pretty narrow. I'm hearing both opinions though. Can anyone else that has the shoe give their opinion?

Thanks!
I wear a 10.5 in Jordans, but have always had to go up 1/2 size in KD's. I tried on a pair of VI's yesterday in a size 11 and they felt great. Hope that helps.

I wear a 10.5 in Jordans, but have always had to go up 1/2 size in KD's. I tried on a pair of VI's yesterday in a size 11 and they felt great. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the response bro. For all KDs though? Are your feet pretty wide? Because I did size up for the IVs and IIs, but I didn't for the Vs and I was okay. Damn, I hope someone else can post some more by the morning LOL.

Thanks for the response bro. For all KDs though? Are your feet pretty wide? Because I did size up for the IVs and IIs, but I didn't for the Vs and I was okay. Damn, I hope someone else can post some more by the morning LOL.
I only have III's, IV's, and V's. But yes, 11 in all.

Yeah, that does look way better. It looks like the last Elite model should be your PS's Elite model instead though. I'm beyond tired of FB Swooshes be thrown on EVERYTHING.

Yeah, that does look way better. It looks like the last Elite model should be your PS's Elite model instead though. I'm beyond tired of FB Swooshes be thrown on EVERYTHING.

I mean in all honesty, at the end of the day, it's a basketball shoe, and if it performs how it should on the court then most of us are purely critiquing it of wear-ability casually, which is not the aim at the end of the day, win some lose some in the off-court world.

The cut and tongue style make these pretty sick with jeans imo. And I don't usually wear any bball shoe casually

Back
Top Bottom