Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Any leads to a pair of Ligers size 11.5? Any condition as long as indoor hoopable Please PM me! Tried Nike stock locate but no luck.
Wrong thread
1z3s5e0.gif
Where else should he be looking for KD VIs besides the KD VI thread?

Superhero elites are coming in toddler sizes. I hope they use the mesh. I've been waiting to get the little guy some new shoes.

Have a feeling the Kobe and KD Elite will sell fast. Can start to feel the hype building.

Just hope they're not to limited.

Last edited:

He's actually not wearing that fit today at the Master's, that was a few weeks ago at another tournament but still dope.
Haha yeah, I started streaming the tourney just now and was wondering if he wore that fit at the par 3 challenge or if it was another tourney all together. Did modify them to be golf cleats? Or did he just soldier up and wear the regular bball versions?? 

Haha yeah, I started streaming the tourney just now and was wondering if he wore that fit at the par 3 challenge or if it was another tourney all together. Did modify them to be golf cleats? Or did he just soldier up and wear the regular bball versions?? 
Normal bball pair.  He wore these on Tuesday for a practice round at Augusta though. His words from the tweet "everybody knows KD VI are the flyest shoes out, stop hating.

He's also known to play rounds with a big ole dip in haha, modern day happy gilmore

Last edited:
Does everyone like the Hero's or the Gold's more for the KD VI Elites? If there is any solid info on that home OKC colorway releasing, id choose that over the other two. That being said, think these are gonna be on ID? Id kill my wallet making some of the ideas in my head

Does everyone like the Hero's or the Gold's more for the KD VI Elites? If there is any solid info on that home OKC colorway releasing, id choose that over the other two. That being said, think these are gonna be on ID? Id kill my wallet making some of the ideas in my head
Elites last year were not on ID, so I wouldn't count on it.

Elites last year were not on ID, so I wouldn't count on it.
IF they put the Elites on ID nobody would cop the upcoming 3 colorways, Nike would be shooting themselves in the foot IMO. What's another $50 or so at the $200 price point to cop a colorway that is completely unique and something you actually want? An ID option would be a godsend for the Elites. 

Are those a special golf edition pair.. im not a golf fan but I thought that you need a special kind ofgrip on the grass so as not to slip while swinging .... cool pic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom