Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sup man ... you feelin these KD's also ... TOO MANY dope options. You coppin them jergen's tomorrow? Only time Lotion + Friday night = Win. Ha!

Sup man yeah I got a pair coming still curious to see them in person. No jergens for me kid, JJ always burns me lol

I like the blue and the green in them but the white zebra pattern or whatever kills it for me, too much going on there

Ive seen this jergens joke a lot. I Still don't get it. What's it have to do with jj?
JJ always sends a complimentary gift of jergens lotion with every order. Dont know why ... ive only won twice on there.

Played in my seat peasants tonight. I went tts wearing Nike elites. Honestly I really liked playing in them. Cushioning was very responsive in the forefoot similar to the kd v and definitely seemed to get better as the games progressed. The air max bag also provided adequate cushioning in the heel. I thought lockdown was pleasantly surprising given the low cut of the shoe and weird lacing system but it worked well and my foot never felt like it was going to come out of the shoe.

My only real gripes were that the traction wasn't amazing especially on a somewhat dusty court and there was this hotspot on top of my foot where you tighten the laces at the knot. I like tightening the hell out of my shoes and I think that was the majn reason it was pinching. Not a deal breaker by any means and I'm hoping it'll get better over time. Overall the kd vis are solid hooping shoes and I'm looking forward to playin in them some more.

thanks for the review...

Went to hoh today there was at least 10 pairs on display so I spent my money on the Fourth of July sales I expect these to be there for a little bit longer. The yellow side don't know the official name does look cheap but the teal side doesn't.

I finally saw these in person today. I will definitely be picking up the meteorology and 2-3 ID pairs

Got to try these on at my local hoh today. I happened to be a wearing a pair of kd iv's at the time so I really got to compare the fit of the 2. These are way more comfortable. They dont have that too tight fit on the instep like the iv's and they dont have the hard plastic feel on the top of the foot like the v's. They run true to size on me also. Granted, I dont plan on wearing them on court so I cant tell you how I think they would perform. I noticed that they still had a full size run. They said they've only sold like 6 pair. So im gonna wait til the price drops on em. But im DEFINITELY gonna be copping these, and the meteorology joints. I also saw the backpack to match the meteorogy's. That atomic red on top of that olive looks DOPE!

It looks like I could have waited this out a little longer and gotten them a little cheaper, but that Bodega deal was pretty on point. Hate to say it, but these pleasants are basically going to be my beaters, rock em all over whenever no worries. At this rate, I could pick up another pair down the line easily. But I really want the NYC 66 and bamboo joints, those look sick.

I'm sure it's been answered so I will Pologize in advance for not skimming through this entire thread, but does anyone know if the meteorology colorway is limited?

I'm sure it's been answered so I will Pologize in advance for not skimming through this entire thread, but does anyone know if the meteorology colorway is limited?
I think it is more "limited" than the seat pleasants but I think they will get some restocks not like the supremes tho. But it's too early to see how the hype will be for that cw

Just copped my Seat pleasants this mornin for dirt cheap :pimp:..can't wait until they arrive..

Back
Top Bottom