Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Tried em on and really liked the fit. I actually went a half size down from my true size

I'm so disappointed in this shoe. I had to size up when I tried it on (from 9.5 to 10), and even then my foot felt cramped. Then the 10.5 was huge, so I was thoroughly confused at that point. Furthermore, whoever said that these materials suck was absolutely right. They certainly didn't feel like $100+ sneakers. I like to wear thin socks with my sneakers and could tell hear would be a problem. I'm wondering if Nike now designs they're shoes to compliment the their cushy socks (idk lol). I'm gonna give it another try, hopefully, on Friday. I want to like this shoe so bad lol. Love the design, everything else mehh.

i usually wear a 10.5 or 11 in Nikes depending on the shoe.

Tried on both sizes this morning and preferred the 11. The 10.5 did that pinky toe rub thing that Jordan 11's do. I think the forefoot runs narrow, the rest is tts.
Didnt buy either.

i called 7 footlockers around my way and they sold out of size 10 -_-, wasnt expecting that since most people were saying these were ugly and look like soccer cleats

For those that have these are you trying them on with reg Nike socks or elites that have the extra padding trying to get a feel for how these run before I order?

wont see my SPs til tuesday 
sick.gif

Pre heats have grown on me since I saw good pics instead of blurry cellphone pics if they restock I'll try to cop but not willing to pay more than $250-$275ish for them and eBay want $500+ so oh well. I will definitely switch the laces to white if I can cop. The green laces just don't do it for me and I love loud shoes.

Played in my seat peasants tonight. I went tts wearing Nike elites. Honestly I really liked playing in them. Cushioning was very responsive in the forefoot similar to the kd v and definitely seemed to get better as the games progressed. The air max bag also provided adequate cushioning in the heel. I thought lockdown was pleasantly surprising given the low cut of the shoe and weird lacing system but it worked well and my foot never felt like it was going to come out of the shoe.

My only real gripes were that the traction wasn't amazing especially on a somewhat dusty court and there was this hotspot on top of my foot where you tighten the laces at the knot. I like tightening the hell out of my shoes and I think that was the majn reason it was pinching. Not a deal breaker by any means and I'm hoping it'll get better over time. Overall the kd vis are solid hooping shoes and I'm looking forward to playin in them some more.

after seeing them in person today my local FTL imo they look ok
ohwell.gif
well made but materials really look cheap not enough for me to justify getting them for full retail, might consider copping when they go on sale or hit the outlets if they last that long
tired.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't feeling the KDVI on first sight(leaked images). Like most of you, i thought and still do think they look like a soccer shoe instead of a B.Ball shoe. Saw these out of all the announced cw's and these were a must have for me. They are loud and that's my style. Im already 6'7 so i stand out, why not stand out even more? lol! But that's just me. One more pic from me. :smokin

View media item 480230

Tried on a pair today at nike town sf. Super comfortable, a little narrow. I'd say go up .5 but I am defiantly getting a pair if not a few.

Back
Top Bottom