Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I liked 1-5 for the kd line cause there was something dope about each shoe imo. I think we need to see more cws before we can really appreciate the shoe
They started off with pretty much the worst CW possible, so nowhere to go but up from here.

Via Sole Awesome
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

guess if you want to play soccer in basketball shoes, this is perfect.
I kind of wanna take a minute to write down all the names of the people hating these right now because I guarantee at least 3/4 of them will be all over them when a special cw comes out.
write me down, i'm not going to bother with this shoe.

KD VI GS 599477-001 Black/Atomic Res-Medium Olive (Weatherman) listed as Meterology $100

Will have date tomorrow

Kind of indifferent on these...Maybe it's the colorway but I'm not feeling to much like a possible cop...

This makes me curious if the elite version of the VI will be any better or worse
Most likely worse. To me , all the elites are a down grade as far as looks. These are already terrible to begin with. Once again, my opinion!!!

This makes me curious if the elite version of the VI will be any better or worse
Most likely worse. To me , all the elites are a down grade as far as looks. These are already terrible to begin with. Once again, my opinion!!!

Only KDs I liked so far are the IVs. Unfortunately I passed on em for being low top assuming future models would look better and be high/mid. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom