Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This shoe is going to have THE best colorways of 2013-14. From here it should only get better! Halloweens crazy in my opinion.
devil.gif

Damn Nike putting dope cws out and we haven't seen Easter/Xmas/Allstar yet

Word is those sour patches are GS only

Last edited:
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I haven't really copped anything since the 2012 Raptors ... I really want the Meteorologies and I don't want to risk them by entering a raffle. How would I know what stores are doing raffles and which are not? I've heard calling but is there any other way?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I haven't really copped anything since the 2012 Raptors ... I really want the Meteorologies and I don't want to risk them by entering a raffle. How would I know what stores are doing raffles and which are not? I've heard calling but is there any other way?
You can try walking in to the store and asking.. if not check foot lockers launch locator it should say 

Do they brwak in after a day or 2 of wear?.. I got 10.5 and 11 on lock ..imma true 10.5 ..I tried on an 11 and it was coo rite out the box..but I wanna kmow if I choose the 10.5 if ill feel perfect after the first wear..

Back from Vegas, we lost in the Semi's. Brutal.

I updated the first page.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks

Welcome back B. Great showing for your team nonetheless. Pretty cool how well they did back 2 back weeks.

As for the new updates, I gotta say I am a much bigger fan of that new N7 than the kd5 version. I still haven't warmed up much to this weekend's colorway, but would love to see more updated pics of 8.17 drop.

Back
Top Bottom