Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I know it's weird, but them creases in that toe box remind me of when uncle buck punched that clown in the nose
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was looking at the Ligers in person at my Champs which never gets heat so I was surprised they had them

my ASGs from Hanon look like the cut is smaller the 11 feels like a 10.5 but the Ligers I saw in Champs the 10.5 was huge

I admit the colors on the Ligers were very nice, just not feeling that pattern on the toebox and front of the shoe
Yea the ligers are nice. The animal designs remind me of Jeremy Scotts in a way, I dig that. The green could've been a shade darker though closer to the bamboos but if you're in shade the green does look nice. These along with the meteors could be a little sought after in a few years

I can respect that. I don't use force fields BUT when the toe box caves like that, id certainly consider it.
Those pictures right there is why I went down a half size in the AP's.  I had extra room in the toe box for the Christmas ones and didn't like how they caved in like that.  So went down a half size on the AP's.  When I get them in person this week hopefully, I'll let ya'll know if that seemed to help a bit

Nt fam does anyone know how I can get the link to the florals for Europe? I am in Germany but no stores are getting them so my only chance is online

dont trade those 4s for the 5s u can find the 5s on ebay if u look hard enuff i got mine ds for 200
I Been Searching Hard, But Everyone Wants $350+ For A Size 13! Trust Me, I've Been Searching Lol. Reseller Won't Even Taking $280-$300 Anymore.

Back
Top Bottom