Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
CONFIRMED ONLINE WEBSITES FOR RELEASE ANYONE KNOW ?

go-away.gif

Thank god Nike added another release for this weekend now we have Kobe, Lebrons KD x2 and Futures

these are actually pretty decent.. pic is from ig
Nike's pictures completely ignored the medial side...which makes the shoe somewhat unique. The "backstory" is pretty weak, to say the least:
roll.gif

Like KD’s game itself the KD VI ‘Neutral’ reflects an even-keel approach interwoven with a quick burst of flash. The bright Total Orange Swoosh, midsole and KD logo provide an eye-catching contrast to the cool dark tones of the Anthracite upper. Think of the slate color of the blacksmith’s iron, slowly transforming through heat. This is a shoe forged by fire—streamlined, supportive, and red-hot

Nike's pictures completely ignored the medial side...which makes the shoe somewhat unique. The "backstory" is pretty weak, to say the least:
roll.gif

Like KD’s game itself the KD VI ‘Neutral’ reflects an even-keel approach interwoven with a quick burst of flash. The bright Total Orange Swoosh, midsole and KD logo provide an eye-catching contrast to the cool dark tones of the Anthracite upper. Think of the slate color of the blacksmith’s iron, slowly transforming through heat. This is a shoe forged by fire—streamlined, supportive, and red-hot
so basically this is KD's "Forging Iron" 
roll.gif

Never copped KD's prior, but I'm feeling the Florals.

I'm a 11.5 across the board in all J's.

I size up half a size in Bron's: 12

How do/will these KD's fit? I've been hearing they always run snug? Any thoughts?

So I've heard all KD's are "narrow", and a half size up should do the trick?

Do I stick with 11.5 or go for a 12

Yoooo them Neutral joints are straight Doritos. I think those might be one of the faster selling gr KDs.

Last edited:
So I've heard all KD's are "narrow", and a half size up should do the trick?

Do I stick with 11.5 or go for a 12
Nothing will ever be as narrow as the KD IVs. Unless you have fat/wide feet, I would go TTS on the VIs. I'm not talking "Jordan" size, because a lot of people tend to go 1/2 size down on Jordans. Your TRUE size.

I wear a 14 in kobe 6, kobe 8, kobe 9, lebron 7, hyper____(you name it), reeboks, adidas, UA...get the picture? I wear 14 in jordans too but some of them feel like 14.5s. Size up to 15 in foams, lebron 8,9,10s.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
I have always thought jordans were the most TTS shoes ever.Never went down in a jordan.

Back
Top Bottom