Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
my boy jimmy hooked up with these and the aj kos. i love living in nyc :smokin now onto the kobes and the 5lab3 and im done untill april

Waiting to see the Scoring Titles 
nerd.gif

I want no parts of these limited releases lol. I'm just happy I caught the Ligers today for $125

I need this good luck to produce some reasonably priced BHM and PBJs

Just sold my florals to some sucker for $350, $200 profit that easy, time to hit up Benihana now!

Dang! Finishline Has A Full Size Run On The Neutrals. Were They Slept On That Bad?

Florals were going to outshine Neutrals. Should've released it before the QS. Maybe shoetyn will post pics since he's probably the biggest most due hard KD sig fan on the board.

As you can see some of the people just wanted them for resell and could care less about KDs except for the WTKD

Last edited:
Got this message this morning trying to cop the Florals on nike.com,  "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again." For future references, is there a way around this?

Got this message this morning trying to cop the Florals on nike.com,  "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again." For future references, is there a way around this?
It just happens sometimes in my experience.

Don't know if posted already but hoh in SD didn't receive florals yet nor did they make raffle calls. Maybe tomorrow!

Shop on Finishline .

:rofl:

Forreal though , no there is now way around that.Be fast or be without shoes it is.

Last edited:
Copped the florals off of ndc this morning fairly easy. All those years of counterstrike paying off.

Also if those are the WTKDs I'm intrigued... need more pics but pretty sure I'm gonna cop.

Back
Top Bottom