Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
That's dop AF that they would come by your place to bring em to you. Definitely above n beyond. Never know what could've happened to em especially with that "MEMPHIS" stamp on their boxes. Might as well just put "shoes from Nike" on there.

Dam I cant be more thankful because this UPS driver shipped them to another house.  I live on 193rd street and they delivered to a house on 196th street and the family just came by to say this package is for you? So thankful right now.  Thanks all for helping me out :D
Awesome now hurry up and ship them out before your buyer gets mad. 
wink.gif

pbid=749737656
Any new info on these back ordered pairs? Killlllin me :rolleyes

An Eastbay rep said they should have the shipment by the end of the week or early next week.

and they better 2- day ship them.

IK we haven't waited 6 months but Nike shipped the 2k lebrons with either overnight or 2-day

Last edited:
]I think they're still gonna ship them according to whatever option you chose. I ordered a couple pairs of Stephen Curry's Anatomix PEs a few months back and it was pretty much the same issue with them being back ordered. They still shipped ground for me. Just my thoughts lol.

Last edited:
pbid=749737656
An Eastbay rep said they should have the shipment by the end of the week or early next week.

and they better 2- day ship them.

IK we haven't waited 6 months but Nike shipped the 2k lebrons with either overnight or 2-day
I really appreciate the update fam. Hopefully we all have them in our hands soon enough 
glasses.gif
 Repped!

How? When? But? Huh?

That has to be a UBIQ reciept for an old purchase or a fake
It's all too real.
I screwed up and ordered before their scheduled release.
They screwed up and shipped em out.
I don't know who's to blame. Two wrongs made a right.

Product showed in cart with no specific size, although in sure it was tied to the SKU
I guessed at the size I added based on the block of IDs that all added that model. Figured the last one was 13.

Finally got my first KD VI today 

Its funny how I did a extreme 360 with this shoe , from trashing it from its launch to it growing on me over time 
glasses.gif

This whole past month I was looking for Seat Pleasants calling Nike and doing a NikeFind just to see if any was out there prior to the KD 7 launch 

FC had my size but the day I was going to cop I checked the website and somebody already got my pair 

Came across a seller on Ebay who had em for a steal at BIN 

Back
Top Bottom