Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So,me and my boy was having a conversation about shoes earlier today and he mentioned something about a Pre-heat KD 7...I haven't heard a single peep about this supposed colorway dropping. Anybody got any info?
Wrong thread and yes there is a preheat color, no pics yet though.

There is a KD7 thread that you can check out.

However, yes there has been word about it, but no leaks of a colorway or anything yet. Should find out next Wednesday.

Does anyone know how long champs has access to your CC info. 

champs took the money when i ordered and now its back in there? and most places charge when they ship.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long champs has access to your CC info. 

champs took the money when i ordered and now its back in there? and most places charge when they ship.

Sometimes that happens it drops on and off, used to happen to me at FNL back in the day. Sometimes charge will go through then drop off and then come back I can't really say to the reason why though

What's your order status say? Maybe you should give them a call

Last edited:
Sometimes that happens it drops on and off, used to happen to me at FNL back in the day. Sometimes charge will go through then drop off and then come back I can't really say to the reason why though

What's your order status say? Maybe you should give them a call
I think i will.

but the order says closed and fully shipped and i have got both the tracking emails (the one from UPS and the official one from champs).

but I have only had this happen once and that was with walmart. ordered tires and paid/picked up and they ended up refunding me the tires. and they said they couldnt do anything about it. so basically i got free tires.

Last edited:
I think i will.

but the order says closed and fully shipped and i have got both the tracking emails (the one from UPS and the official one from champs).

but I have only had this happen once and that was with walmart. ordered tires and paid/picked up and they ended up refunding me the tires. and they said they couldnt do anything about it. so basically i got free tires.

Credit card or debit card? When I had a Citizens debit card charges would show up fall off and then show up again

Judging by a lot of you guys comments, I'm starting to think the WTKD is a lot of you guys first pair of KD VI.

And what's with all the fast food breakfast? Are you all like 16?

Judging by a lot of you guys comments, I'm starting to think the WTKD is a lot of you guys first pair of KD VI.

And what's with all the fast food breakfast? Are you all like 16?

What's wrong with the fast food breakfast? Live hard, die young :tongue:

Honestly though, you could tell me I am cut off from fast food for life and I could deal, but the one thing I would request to be stricken from the ban would be Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich. Biscuit, mcgriddle, mcmuffin- instant hangover cure.....the two times a year I might be able to afford to have one that is. :smh:

As for the KDs, who cares that many guys jumped on board late? Its always the case these days. Did I love the days of kd2 and kd3 when virtually no one cared and "hyped" releases were relatively attainable- sure... but those days are gone, so everyone's gotta adjust. I may be movin' on to Crocs after this year.

LMAO @ those socks b...that is so OD...but then so is the shoe itself. but real talk I was waiting to see someone wear em together. To each there own.

McDonalds is the perfect hangover cure, but fast food is literally one of the worst things you can do to your body lol..

LMAO @ those socks b...that is so OD...but then so is the shoe itself. but real talk I was waiting to see someone wear em together. To each there own.

McDonalds is the perfect hangover cure, but fast food is literally one of the worst things you can do to your body lol..
Over the top is what I was going for, haha. I actually really like the socks but I think i'mma switch feet next time I wear them because the inside portion blends with the shoe liner and does make them look a bit goofy. 

Villa order finally came in
smokin.gif
 no tax + free shipping = winning
roll.gif

When I was an undergrad, there was a ruvilla right across the street from campus. Holy **** how easy it was to get releases in Buffalo NY :x :smh: :smokin

I always get SPA on every single site with the 85% rest of ppl in the same boat as me.
Finishline I always get the SPA doesnt go away until my size is gone, the few times it did go away they rejected my payment. As far as eastbay, footlocker, foot action, and champs I always get spa with footlocker, but I do ok on eastbay. I always have two windows open  I keep refreshing them back to back. If one gets an error I quit refreshing and let the time expire on the other window

Those who got thru on villa, how do y'all do it!? I clicked the link as soon as they tweeted it and it was suppose to be at a random time and I was #1300 in line. Congrats though

What do you all think is the best route to take, trying to match with the colorway of the WTKD's directly or letting the WTKD's pop on their own by wearing solid color shirt with some dark or light jeans? 

I know that I should dress however I feel like, but I was just curious to see and hear others opinions on how to dress with the WTKD's. 

What do you all think is the best route to take, trying to match with the colorway of the WTKD's directly or letting the WTKD's pop on their own by wearing solid color shirt with some dark or light jeans? 

I know that I should dress however I feel like, but I was just curious to see and hear others opinions on how to dress with the WTKD's. 
either rock the matching t shirt it was made with or a plain white or black shirt

White, black or grey tee/polo oxford with solid cargo shorts or light denim like you said, is what I'm gonna with. I could never really get into the matching t-shirt thing, but some people like it. I'm really a simplistic kind of guy when it comes to clothing, but that's just me. I think wearing subtle stuff definitely let's the shoes stand out.

It's summer man find some vibrant colors that compliment the kicks. 

Solid color t-shirt that matches a color in the Kd's, in terms of bottoms just have it mesh well with your whole color scheme. The Kd's are doing all the popping for you imo

Back
Top Bottom