Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

question i know this might be impossible but im looking for find a pair of ligers size 6 grade school.  side note it baffles me when people come looking for shoes months later like this tho
GS sizes are at the outlets in South Chicago I think but i can't guarantee anything.

anyone know know where i can get a pair of the Allstars/ Illusions DS or VNDS for a decent price?

thanks in advance

I don't know where you are located, but I see a lot of people in NyC buy/sell groups dumping their pairs for steal prices

been watching ebay, but most decent priced auctions are missing one of the lace sets, or box, or both.

thanks though. any sneaker sites you can recommend?

I don't know where you are located, but I see a lot of people in NyC buy/sell groups dumping their pairs for steal prices
been watching ebay, but most decent priced auctions are missing one of the lace sets, or box, or both.

thanks though. any sneaker sites you can recommend?
If you got european fam, there's an outlet in italy that sells kd 6 illusions there for 90 euros. it's an fsr, and i'm the only one who got a pair so no need to worry about lack of stock.

Last edited:
******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

Hey guys, I hear the kd 6 elites are being marked down at footlockers to just 140. you can lower it with the 15% off coupon 

Damn, son - size 16?!? You can rent them boats out on the weekend and give little kids rides in 'em!Great pickup regardless of the size - congrats!

Nice collection!
pimp.gif

we rock john hancocks!signed and sealed.best vi by far.only 1000 or so maybe less
Hoping the article gets KDs attention and maybe he'll sign some of mine!

So there were only 1000 or less of the PreHeats made? Did I understand you right there?

Last edited:
Hoping the article gets KDs attention and maybe he'll sign some of mine!
So there were only 1000 or less of the PreHeats made? Did I understand you right there?

Pay no attention to that guy, he's just trolling around looking for someone to bite, getting banned from threads

i'm convinced you're straight up trolling

also 405CHRISOKC  thats one nice collection. where's the ext though?

one niketalker in the kd 6 forum has a new ext on ebay for 150 with no watchers. 100%, too!
Well I didn't want to go for the EXT as they weren't real shoes that KD wore on the court in games. I also don't have all the Elite either, which KD personally never wore on the court in a game.

The Elites just went on sale on NDC so I will probably grab the Heros and GoldWhite ones now, and go to eBay for the Blue/Gold. Then I might as well add the EXT's, the Gum is easier to get than the Floral, but I just never really wanted those. I wanted the shoes he was wearing on the court is all, so I considered my KD VI collection whole, with no extended or elite lines. I also never got the MVPs since they were IDs and not a real retail release.

I'm thinking I might try to complete it fully though with all those now. Its just hard with the wife and all.

Last edited:
Pay no attention to that guy, he's just trolling around looking for someone to bite, getting banned from threads
Oh I see now, he was trying to get me to buy a pair that were signed, hahaha, I'm hoping the news article will get KD in touch with me and maybe he'll sign a few then.

Don't know which one's I'd want him to sign though, if any, maybe just the box? lol The shoe is ART!!

Back
Top Bottom