OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Joined Jul 7, 2013
What's that like $100 over retail? This long down the line I'd say that's worth it. Blue Glows are fire.
yep that's what i was thinking too. rarely seen them on ebay/stockx, so had to pull the trigger. i also made about an $80 profit myself by reselling a different shoe, so it offsets some of that extra $120 lol.

Joined May 11, 2011
Pretty sure he's talking about these. They're both PEs so no official nicknames, but I believe that's what people were calling them back when Kobe wore them.
kobe inline.jpg

kobe viii amnesty 1.jpeg
Exactly the top ones I refered to as the inlines! Would be cool if they would also release his white home pair with the yellow outsole, he had 3 straight 3s in them against the Raptors for example.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
I’m honestly scared to rock my Kobe 8’s to play in right now in 2020. I played in mine a **** ton back when I got them. Not tryna pull a Zion and have them rip on me mid game.

Joined May 20, 2014
Getting minor sole separation at the toebox of lightly worn (in game) MCs and Xmas lights. Any solutions so I can continue to wear them to play?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now