Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

This thread right now
giphy.gif

You are blind, that pic is from the app, now it's some comedy in the thread
O so which one is it the release calendar within the app or the launch locator which allows u to reserve the shoes hell they not even on ftl launch locator website...so as of now u have no clue how they releasin *****

O so which one is it the release calendar within the app or the launch locator which allows u to reserve the shoes hell they not even on ftl launch locator website...so as of now u have no clue how they releasin *****
To correct you again I never said how they are releasing, i said they are on the app, not on launch locator which is a fact I proved get yourself together cuz

Should be attainable for those who want them.

4 Stores around me getting them. Probably QS numbers but if you put the work in should be able to scoop them.

called multiple stores, some stores said only getting 1 or 2 out of the 3 (kix,ctc, lucky).. i think lots of locations, but possibly limited stock.

there is about 8 locations showing for me in CA. i called the non house of hoop ones that are showing on storenlocator as getting them, all said they are not getting them and HOH locations only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called my boy who is Manager at my local HOH.

He said they have 2 size runs, 3 in some of the smaller sizes. So quantities may be limited although more stores are getting them.

Put in the work and we should be fine, but they will not sit. Maybe Kix.

Back
Top Bottom