Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

kyrie-4-day-of-the-dead-release-date.gif

Where did people see/hear about these releasing in Europe?
Somebody mentioned a European release of the 30th. I cant find any info on sites getting them.
Any help appreciated

I saw kickz post something about the, earlier, im. Ot sure if other EU spots will get them.

What even is the red pair? Any story behind those or just a red pair with his number on them?

Its an omage to BU where his parents went to school.

Bro saw you made a custom for sneakerreporter? Nice jordan 1’s right? On court last night pre Celtics thunder game.
Yeah I call those the Jordan 1 “kyrie” they got a kyrie logo, crossover swooshes ode to kyries crossovers, and glow in the dark sole check them out on my ig @jfefrey

I think the dotd would be so much better if they flipped the colors so the Orange was on the toe and black was on the round side panels :ohwell:

I wondered the same thing initially. But given the construction of the 4s, I think the design as executed was the right way to go. If the toe was orange, then an additional black panel wrapping around it would have to be added to give it the original SB aesthetic.

I'm more concerned about the shade of orange that is used. In pics, it appears pretty dark, almost closer to a red. Will have to wait and see them in hand.

Regardless, think the shoe is dope.

Back
Top Bottom