Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Wtf kind of pattern is that? It looks all over the place. I’ll wait for a performance review from my boy nightwing before I pull the trigger. If this plays anything like the 2 I’m in. Am I wrong for saying the 2 has been the best of the 3 so far?

I know what you're saying, but the way you said it hurt my brain :lol:

2s are definitely the best of the line thus far. The 3 wasn't bad but the CWs were just so meh.

Dreams and Effects are must haves...Samurai, not so much. And I don't have so much enthusiasm for the 4.

I know what you're saying, but the way you said it hurt my brain :lol:

2s are definitely the best of the line thus far. The 3 wasn't bad but the CWs were just so meh.

Dreams and Effects are must haves...Samurai, not so much. And I don't have so much enthusiasm for the 4.
Dreams and Effects are definitely Musts....I own Samurais they don’t get much wear. I’d MUCH rather have Bruce Lee’s

I like these better than the 3.

Very subtle sneaker. The design and use of materials could make for some very good colorways and gimmick type models. Excellent design for color blocking.
The flyknit + suede + stitched swoosh work very nice together.

The back and front halves look like 2 different models but it works somehow.

Traction looks super solid.

I like how his sigs "evolve" kind of like the penny 1 through 3 and foamposite.

Definitely passing.

Idk why but those look like an "earlier " model of these

nike-zoom-kobe-rice-hs.jpg

Like those ^^^^ could easily be the kyrie 7 or something

Man that Kobe looks amazing. I would love to have that in my collection. I am glad this isn’t that trash that was shown earlier in the year that was said to be the 4. This has a lot of potential and judging by the way the Kyrie 3 sold and the amount of CWs that hit the market at least from that stand point this should be a good sneaker.

Dear Nike - A Celtics colorway is all you need to release in order to get my money. Whether it's on Nike ID or if it's a GR, I don't really care. Just give me a green shoe.

I like these better than the 3.

Very subtle sneaker. The design and use of materials could make for some very good colorways and gimmick type models. Excellent design for color blocking.
The flyknit + suede + stitched swoosh work very nice together.

The back and front halves look like 2 different models but it works somehow.

Traction looks super solid.

I like how his sigs "evolve" kind of like the penny 1 through 3 and foamposite.

Definitely passing.

383274483726680064.png

Really like these. Looks like they will be alot more flexible. Really wish they would add zoom in the forefoot though.

Can’t wait to cop me a pair

Hopefully we see some on feet pics of the black pair soon

Already thinking about ID option colorways lol

These look great to me but why are we getting a black and white eastbay team shoe as a first release. How does this make any sense? Dreams, Effects, Samurais.....................black and white team shoe. He can't be wearing either of these christmasy day

Back
Top Bottom