Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Colorways will make or break this shoe. They have potential especially for the price.

Wow these look absolutely fire, imagine a primeknit version, these feel like a continuation of the Kobe line.

You’re right. Nike needs to up the Kyrie line and really engineer this model for the ‘quick’ guard.

Flyknit, react or forefoot zoom would be great so long as they can keep it low to the ground.

Nike already have big/mobile shoes in LBJ, impact protection in KDs and then you’re all rounder in the HD.

I felt the Kobe line was in between KD and LBJ. Though this new 360 concept their talking about could service the quicker guard.

Wow these look absolutely fire, imagine a primeknit version, these feel like a continuation of the Kobe line.

I hope I'm not jynxing it here, but every first color way of Kyries have been fire. Dreams. Effects, and Samurais. I hope they do another themed shoe

Kyrie 4 -1.jpg

Kyrie 4 -2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I bought that damn Cleveland CW and a few weeks later the guy leaves the team :lol:

3s have so far been the best looking kyries - but nike let the general public down with colorways...
2 had the best colorways...
1 was like whoa - design is fresh/new

4 does seem like a step back / and no matter what colorways come out - dont see myself picking up more than 1-2 pairs

How are these a step back??!! Y'all were saying the same when pics of the 3's first dropped, alot of people said the 3's we're too plain looking...smh

First colorway looks underwhelming. Will wait to see ID options or other colorways to determine whether I want a pair. These might have potential based on how they do the color blocking and materials used.

How are these a step back??!! Y'all were saying the same when pics of the 3's first dropped, alot of people said the 3's we're too plain looking...smh

nope was in on the 3s from the start...
admit the 2 i was questioning the strap... but grew on me as more colors came out + used the shoe actually playing sports...

4s design just looks underwhelming...

Back
Top Bottom