Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Some PEs

Attachments

• 908384690.jpg
    908384690.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 22
Stopped on the way home and took a look at the City pair, a little underwhelming in hand, still a nice pair though. Will wait for discount to consider them.

I chose the $40 option. Shipped Monday, i got them today. I live in MA.
Did your order take a while to “process”? I placed my order in Saturday and it’s still “processing”. I sent them a message and they said they’re getting the item from their supplier and will give me an order number when it ships. Just wondering if I’m the only one having issues w Kicks-crew

Did your order take a while to “process”? I placed my order in Saturday and it’s still “processing”. I sent them a message and they said they’re getting the item from their supplier and will give me an order number when it ships. Just wondering if I’m the only one having issues w Kicks-crew
I've got over five pairs from kicks crew, legit and nice customer service. Now my kyrie s1 Asia did take over a week, but they keep me updated. Only thing that sucks is got them and don't really want them, it sucks when you can't see your shoes in person before you buy

My BHMs should come in tomorrow, first pair I’ve paid retail for in a long minute and my first pair of Kyries. The lack of cushion on the previous models have steered me away as I’m getting long in the tooth. Pumped to get these in hand.

This is a question to all UK NT memebers. Are there London 4s sitting and are there Bruce Lee 3 sitting anywhere in London?

Edit: just saw few pages back how limited the London are.

My BHMs should come in tomorrow, first pair I’ve paid retail for in a long minute and my first pair of Kyries. The lack of cushion on the previous models have steered me away as I’m getting long in the tooth. Pumped to get these in hand.
This is exactly why I haven’t bought any kyries but I just got my back in and damn can’t wait to try these on court

Last edited:
This is a question to all UK NT memebers. Are there London 4s sitting and are there Bruce Lee 3 sitting anywhere in London?

Edit: just saw few pages back how limited the London are.

This is exactly why I haven’t bought any kyries but I just got my back in and damn can’t wait to try these on court

10 pairs of the Kyrie 4 London were listed, 3 sold between USD 780 and USD 850!

I was looking couldn't find where in here it said how limited the London's were, could you point me in the right direction thanks

I honestly do not know the exact number, someone here in the Forum wrote 50, which I do not believe. I think they released somewhere between 300 - 500. Some sellers in Europe have listed 2-3 pairs, so they definetly had some help, which I personally think is very sad. The same thing as usual.

What are XDR (extended play) outsoles like on indoor use?
Does this spoil traction with the rubber being more harder/solid designed for outdoor play?
I can just imagine them sliding

Back
Top Bottom