Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

It’s not like nike doesn’t have the material laying around so they could have a two toned upper...and other IDs offer clear and gum soles so I’m not sure why these are different. Maybe All Star options will be better

2 kids courtside in Denver in the Confetti’s.

Kyrie with a gem of a half, 6-7 fg 2-3 3pt and 15 pts

If Nike has any hopes of performance basketball sales picking back up, they need to go in on ID options. Let people make what they want, the days of controlling what customers can and can’t have are done. If they don’t get what they want, they’ll move on to something else. It’s why most retail pairs sit and rot in outlets, basic bland colors most could care less for.

*applies GITD sole*
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 10.56.39 PM.png

Give us:
1. More sole options.
2. More color options for each part of the shoe.
3. Allow us to change flywire color.
4. Change tongue and pull tab color so it's separate from upper color (pet peeve on ID's)
5. Allow the toe to be a different color from upper.
6. Let the back part be a different color from upper.

But Nike won't do that. I hate when the upper controls several aspects of the shoe.

Has anyone on here ordered their CNY off stock x and did they get there pair and how long did it take? I guess I’m super anxious to get mine

What’s the material on the toe area? Is it easily paintable?

Thinking of doing a white upper and making my own customization.

Has anyone on here ordered their CNY off stock x and did they get there pair and how long did it take? I guess I’m super anxious to get mine

I ordered mine off StockX and got an email on Jan. 25th at 4am that it was shipped. StockX received, authenticated and shipped them to me today. I should have them by Friday (2/2). I've never seen the shipping take more than 2 business days with StockX so it was interesting to see it take them so long to initially get them.

Back
Top Bottom