Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Am I just not looking hard enough, or do these things have absolutely no colorways?

I just want an all black pair for ball and they seem like they don't exist.

yep... cw thats released so far ahould not be worn by 30+ yr old men haha...

still hoping the black suede pair gets a GR...

Last edited:
Hoping for this as well. I've never liked flashy or noisy colourways, even throughout High School/Varsity.

I've always liked a clean black/white/grey colour block.

yep... cw thats released so far ahould not be worn by 30+ yr old men haha...

still hoping the black suede pair gets a GR...

What I find hilarious are all the fans popping up lately or these sooo called collectors then U see their collection and its all just the harder stuff to get, a wise man once said if u collect it, collect it dont just cop the limited sneakers makes me annoyed

At the end of the day people buy what they like and sometimes hype on a certain color way is the only way to draw certain attention towards a product in a heavily saturated market. Personally I absolutely love my CNYs and Flat Earths and probably wear them on a more consistent basis then my Londons or Fall Foliages but understand that people looking to buy a model might only be looking to spend for particular rare color way they want and save the rest for say Off whites, all Stars releases, etc.

Was on the hunt for London's but if those yellow lobsters release I'll be hunting for them instead

slightly OT but...

If I'm wearing a "louder" pair of kicks, most people ignore them. A few people compliment me. Kids almost always love them. And the rest who mutter something under their breath are most likely insecure or unhappy with something in their own life. But they never say anything directly to me, because that would require human interaction.

this is how one should live, stop looking at what the next man is doing and live your own path/truth. however people don't think like that, its always a competition.

Facts! I buy what I like. I don’t care if I’m 50 if they fire to me don’t matter what color they’re I’m grabbing them! Other buy kicks to impress other and that’s never been my style. I never been a hypebeast

Last edited:
Facts! I never been a hype beast! I buy what I like. I feel like a lot of people buy certain pairs to impress others. Never been my style
its part of the human psychology, dudes in nyc compete with each other. however forget they should be impressing the opposite sex. i've always bought what i like.

i have no yezzy's any crazy hypebeast shoe in my collection and i wear all my basketball kicks to actually play basketball not stunt for the gram. smh

its part of the human psychology, dudes in nyc compete with each other. however forget they should be impressing the opposite sex. i've always bought what i like.

i have no yezzy's any crazy hypebeast shoe in my collection and i wear all my basketball kicks to actually play basketball not stunt for the gram. smh

Lol fr! I personally think the yeezy trash but I understand it’s a hype shoe. Yea I get them cause I like them. I’ve been into shoes since I was young. I always wanted to be fly with my kick game

I hope them all star look
good as people saying. I’m going to my mall tomorrow to see them in person before I buy on Thursday. Gotta be smooth with purchases cause Nike is relentless this month with kicks.

Lol fr! I personally think the yeezy trash but I understand it’s a hype shoe. Yea I get them cause I like them. I’ve been into shoes since I was young. I always wanted to be fly with my kick game

Also let say that i think Kanye going to Adidas was a good move for him and the sneaker game cause he broke the mold when it came to rapper just dropping cd's to guy a dropping very intresting kicks for the public/hypebeast to consume.

I'm an athlete so i gotta have the best current performance shoe, but i like to style up when need be. Just these hypebeast/resellers take away my joy from me buying my sneakers in peace. its whatever i'll still eat and live. when i was kid i didn't care but as adult i care about the protection i put on me feet accelerate my personal athletic goals

late but just saw the yellow lobsters on a kyrie shoe, thats awesome. rayguns then lobsters, really cool move by nike.

What I find hilarious are all the fans popping up lately or these sooo called collectors then U see their collection and its all just the harder stuff to get, a wise man once said if u collect it, collect it dont just cop the limited sneakers makes me annoyed

Unfortunately the shoes Nike is releasing these days that are limited are the best colorways.

I’ve been collecting shoes for a while.. which all get beat up on the court, even limited ones.

Back
Top Bottom