Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

It looks like a lot of places should have these, HOH where I live got them but only 1 size run but big bro plugged with manger so I'll be grabbing if I like them in person

Hmm I'm in South Jersey, decisions to go out in peak mall shopping hours hoping my house of hoops have them or online. I thought only like 3 House of Hoops were dropping them tonight?

Keep your confetti. I want these.

img_1586.jpg

Traction's not looking great on the Confetti's so far. Wouldn't be surprised to see him switch at the half.

I went to the Harlem one at 6:30 around 20 people outside but they said already gave all wristbands to 50 people. Even if I stay he not gonna sell it to me. Smh. At least he told me 34th and 42nd will have it tomorrow.

Apparently my House of Hoops are getting them tomorrow, one full size run thats it, show up inline first come first serve. Oh boy. 8am.

Damn. Watching Kyrie here in themagain here in the 2nd quarter. Look crazy on court. Mismatched a new level

I went to the Harlem one at 6:30 around 20 people outside but they said already gave all wristbands to 50 people. Even if I stay he not gonna sell it to me. Smh. At least he told me 34th and 42nd will have it tomorrow.
Yea they were getting random people on the streeet to get bands and they had 50 pairs. Probably a few people without bands got

People still doing bots and crap lol I want a pair of these, it's either standing in line at my House of Hoops or doing online.

Back
Top Bottom