Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

7C043790-09F7-4226-83B0-905CE9E7FF64.jpeg
Just grabbed mine. Tell me why I had to tell them they came out today!!! Smh they weren’t even out on the floor or anything dude said naw we didn’t get them in. Went to manager and she said Saturday they come out. I said nooooo! Today they do lol. Grabbed my pair out back. Smh

7C043790-09F7-4226-83B0-905CE9E7FF64.jpeg
Just grabbed mine. Tell me why I had to tell them they came out today!!! Smh they weren’t even out on the floor or anything dude said naw we didn’t get them in. Went to manager and she said Saturday they come out. I said nooooo! Today they do lol. Grabbed my pair out back. Smh

lmao, i know you''ll be heated if they didn't sell you pair. Was this footlocker?

Wasn’t leaving without a pair lol
Yeppp footlocker house of hoops.
They had 2 size runs she said

i swear some footlocker employees be on some stupid ish.
i don't understand the last part. "They had 2 size runs she said"

my footlocker here in texas has them gonna swing by later today after work and scoop up a pair as well as some PG2 AS as well.

i swear some footlocker employees be on some stupid ish.
i don't understand the last part. "They had 2 size runs she said"

my footlocker here in texas has them gonna swing by later today after work and scoop up a pair as well as some PG2 AS as well.

My point exactly. I did not even ask her about size runs. She was trying to be smart and act like she was doing me a favor lol. I know my ishhh, your not doing me a favor lol

My point exactly. I did not even ask her about size runs. She was trying to be smart and act like she was doing me a favor lol. I know my ishhh, your not doing me a favor lol
LMAO. was she cute?

last time i shopped at footlocker the sales rep cute ASF fine moca brown chick girl, was gonna scoop the # but i was with female friend. Didn't want to disrespect her in public. lol. but

Went by Foot Locker today to get the extra minute headstart on the foams and they had the Kyrie 4 All Stars in store. So I didn't have to go through SNKRS, but whatever. Better safe than sorry. They do look better in hand, IMO.

9Rj88KORN3qzANNUbTYSUqi9cdgIpkd14D9UQPFSvXwR3lyIX0CJlrIomUnz43lkvZSFWYeMorDPCZm6uSXumzQdCwGd6WTF0LsLlLGzVHc6Qem5g2yGAGMXVCIAgo-rjW1FBmlHsBrsxVNEIfgtJWqzCG0095z5fgPXBR2Hpnysd7td10rhXzFNBt4ckFFptmdePty8xgzeeMg9U1P9t-I_53Lzlxs9ZSBzD9PAMrgpVj9L_wtgJrL7r_HkkDVVwPXGMa_37mmwWB3rE3iD_WaYmGTOJqAIQEIIHJ-YIVgDLxi39dzmbjvoaROvhRkclWqJ5kkKc4ooj24owlO5Pm_DUc2uJX-mVwNLfVjLRLLYmBzGllXsbyyJVCyaONKGq1g8uQRgZ5bk41RtWJtL1cIV0r41RD6OvzDSYh3Cn1WIyCqcw2M7yAuNzwK7lp0GSgIIKLkmZrIU_HpsMUZhpu2mLBI3rCOvoyGDKOXeOD8XI2vitMH2mMv67jP6Kw0_m1hWEqx8-JSGk5Bt9TF8L0Vx8ah6DJ0lrbugWMNyVZL7N5kGhcFw3I1BTpKm0xJjzLE8tucpi0X6SmAgZS34mMvmKtoEt5SYHmFqxUsb=w2324-h1309-no

you in houston boss man? which store is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom