Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Damn I should've checked out the FTL app.
I went in store and they only had one pair of size 10's. Had to step it up to 10.5 but I'm not mad at how it fits.

cereal pack is up on FTL(not live yet), looks like its gonna be a heavy gr if it goes to size 18>D I'm now thinking on sitting on these till they allow discounts, from the looks of it there will be plenty:lol:
That’s my plan glad I waited lol

I was told by a scenter employee all the ftl in the area are getting late shipments so sometime next week :rolleyes

Edit: I called yesterday btw
I'm glad I made the right choice then and doent go this AM and got blessed with online via FTL. I will be out of town all week. Hope you can get a pair.

Managed to get the two I wanted! One on Snkrs the other on Footlocker!

DE754E07-1C97-4C98-9C41-1867CCDF61C9.jpeg

See the FTL confirmation order in my order history. Waiting on my confirmation email tho

all this late shipment made people scramble for pairs, then next week stores start getting their stock then everyone probably start seeing these on display everywhere:lol:

Hope so. Missed the LC’s but happy I at least got the CTC.

Called nike the grove and they said they only have small sizes. That was when they first opened idk if they have been selling since yesterday or what but I figured all nike stores that are advertising would have bigger stock. Anyone know when the ups driver showed up with the delivery local time? Because all my local ftl say they either have none yet or just kids.

Called nike the grove and they said they only have small sizes. That was when they first opened idk if they have been selling since yesterday or what but I figured all nike stores that are advertising would have bigger stock. Anyone know when the ups driver showed up with the delivery local time? Because all my local ftl say they either have none yet or just kids.

Nice avy

Back
Top Bottom