Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

You guys are going waaaaay left field with this...
All I was saying is there are better Cereals by GM then KIX that could've been used for the shoe

I never said Kix was the wic brand or anything hinting that!

Da F Outta here with all that!

But you thought it was funny that Grizz wasn’t being serious saying him and his BM was on WIC, asking if they both work, maybe he was joking maybe he was not, I don’t think there’s anything funny about that, I’m not gonna front bruh it was offensive to me because my parents didn’t know any better cuz all I had was kix, they didn’t know how to read, Maybe you didn’t completely mean it like that, but from what I read I felt You sounded ignorant af, but this is a shoe forum so yeah maybe Nike could’ve picked better cereal brands, but this is Kyrie’s shoe and maybe he could relate

I’d %#$! heavy with a Kellogg’s or Post collab. Frosted Flakes, CoCo Krispies, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops and Post has what may be the GOATS with the Both Pebbles, Oreo cereal and Honeybunches of Oats

Not trying to make this no cereal thread but the CW’s that could come from these cereal inspirations could be real clean.

Last edited:
I’d %#$! heavy with a Kellogg’s or Post collab. Frosted Flakes, CoCo Krispies, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops and Post has what may be the GOATS with the Pebbles, Oreo cereal and Honeybunches of Oats

Not trying to make this no cereal thread but the CW’s that could come from these cereal inspirations could be real clean.

This ^^

I don't think Griz is being serious so it's funny

wait, why you let yo baby momma get Wic.. don't you guys work?
Boy wtf that gotta do with anything ...lol I just backspaced what I was gonna say cuzz I ain’t tryna get banned but yo man just chill and don’t speak on things you don’t understand ..and idk cuzz but I’m sure if he said his parents got wic than they did..idk why u think it’s a joke everybody ain’t born with a silver spoon and some people work and barely afford food bro life ain’t all peaches and cream for everyone...and if you don’t understand struggle then don’t talk about it...and na you can’t get no damn lucky charms on wic

Kyrie gotta way his lucky charms with almond milk right? He goes on stints of being vegan too, right?

All about kashi and whole grain cereal these days. If u eating a sugar pile of lucky charms in 2018 well.. I dunno

We all gotta be real though a lot of these are born with a silver spoon in their mouth I see it all over ig pocs with Kyrie and on release day have all the cereal packs already and they aint even 19 justbthe world we live in these days it sucks for us guys who have a family and do actually work but at the emd of the day u csnt exactly blame them cause we would do the same thing still makes me sick seeing it all over ig lol

8E1099F9-18BF-4A5C-9B0E-95371C1880E9.gif

Imo stockx is a joke.
Stock X is a joke. Their prices are artificially inflated

I’d %#$! heavy with a Kellogg’s or Post collab. Frosted Flakes, CoCo Krispies, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops and Post has what may be the GOATS with the Both Pebbles, Oreo cereal and Honeybunches of Oats

Yooo Apple Jacks though

Your cereal you guys have is crazy.
Jealous haha. It’s more like having dessert.
Over in the UK we have straight up bland boring cardboard cereal.
Most extravagant we get with a dash of ice cold milk is Golden Graham’s!!! And that’s no joke.

Resellers are such trash, just dumping the shoes for $20 profit :lol: :lol:

I bought an extra pair of LCs as trade bait but they’re tanking it’s value.

I guess since these won’t have any value for trading and if I sell I’m only going to make $20 anyway, I’ll take them to the store, rebuy them with military discount and hook somebody up with a pair for retail+ shipping. When does HOH allow you to do that? I’ve heard the next Monday, 2 weeks, or a month.

Resellers are such trash, just dumping the shoes for $20 profit :lol: :lol:

I bought an extra pair of LCs as trade bait but they’re tanking it’s value.

I guess since these won’t have any value for trading and if I sell I’m only going to make $20 anyway, I’ll take them to the store, rebuy them with military discount and hook somebody up with a pair for retail+ shipping. When does HOH allow you to do that? I’ve heard the next Monday, 2 weeks, or a month.
Agreed. What size? Looking for a 9.5 but Canada didn't get them. Would obviously pay shipping if anyone was willing to let go for close to retail.

Who else just got that Back order email from FTL for the CTC’s? SMFH telling me 2 weeks to get my pair with the possibility of the stock not even coming in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom