*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I noticed a few zoom fibers in my ashes were ripped. Are they supposed to rip lol?

I've noticed on a lot of visible zoom shoes that some of the fibers are frayed. Both of my Lebron 15s had fraying going on before they were even put on. Likely just quality control going down the toilet, but you shouldn't notice any ill-effects unless an entire column ripped or something.

tonight,best i could find

sold.jpg

I don’t like the lockdown when I’m trying to play defense, I slide inside the shoe.

Did you get true to size? I did. I'm not experienceing the slide, plus I strap them on tightly when I'm getting aggressive on both defense and offense. Only thing is the dust that collects on the shoe at the forfoot making me lose traction(just a small swipe off). I wish they were a bit lighter but their are leborns they will be heavy all the time.

Sorry if I'm late, but Nike.com has the gum soles......

Gum Soles are on Nike.com, but you cant add to cart.

Just peeped it thx. They release on black Friday I believe.

Also don't sleep the lowest I've seen this.

2CF92220-9B8F-46FD-A446-FB843D19CE02.png

Only the navy/metallic gold are @77.97

DA47765E-C8ED-4EB7-8B0F-4F1FCF59844F.png

Use promo code EPIC25 To take off 25% on clearance items.

Man I just bought a pair of flyknits too from another site.

Is this for the US site only?
Just peeped it thx. They release on black Friday I believe.

Also don't sleep the lowest I've seen this.

2CF92220-9B8F-46FD-A446-FB843D19CE02.png

Only the navy/metallic gold are @77.97

DA47765E-C8ED-4EB7-8B0F-4F1FCF59844F.png

Use promo code EPIC25 To take off 25% on clearance items.

Man I just bought a pair of flyknits too from another site.

I had a similar experience, tried double socks...thicker insole, nothing worked. Ordered a 1/2 size down with this latest Nike flash sale that's going on right now and hope that I have a better experience this time around.

It's interesting that LeBron had a lot of say in making the shoe especially it being his favorite model to date, but they didn't make it stable enough for him? How did they not test the shoe out enough before the season started.

I've noticed on a lot of visible zoom shoes that some of the fibers are frayed. Both of my Lebron 15s had fraying going on before they were even put on. Likely just quality control going down the toilet, but you shouldn't notice any ill-effects unless an entire column ripped or something.
Oh ok. Never actually paid attention to visible zoom units tbh. I was bored and looked at it and I was like oooook?

It's interesting that LeBron had a lot of say in making the shoe especially it being his favorite model to date, but they didn't make it stable enough for him? How did they not test the shoe out enough before the season started.

It may have been Nike's insistence on using the Knit materials on the upper for manufacturing purposes. You have a mid/outsole that offers medium stability with a cloth upper that simply allows too much foot movement and you have problem. They really ought to have used a more rigid material (leather perhaps??) on the toebox and ankle/heel to offer some rigidity while retaining the Knit material for the upper.

Contrast the upper of this shoe with the XIV which was more traditionally constructed and you can see exactly what the problem is. If they want to save the XV they're going to have to come out with a V2 or .5 asap.

IMG_7502.jpg
Since it's still being discussed. All signs point to trying to appeal to joe schmoe.
Also, if I recall correctly, this current lingering ankle injury occurred well-after the conclusion of the design process.

Cant they just create a pe for lebron thats different lebron like nike have done in football for cristiano?

Back
Top Bottom