*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I tried to get an exact release date on these from Footlocker and Footaction today and no one knew anything... as usual!
They did say that the Akrons were going to drop next tho
lWFnDhz.jpg

24th

BC76C7FD-D4F7-4BFB-993C-7E86BE2A802D.png
A40C45D8-E0ED-44EC-87AF-F49A8CCB32FE.png

Legit check
I never seen these are they real?
They got the zipper. Which no GR pair have been release in with the zipper.
If I had to guess I’d say they’re fakes. The box gives it away more than the shoe. Normally replica boxes are lighter in color than the real box and the box is always peeling/chipping on the box due to less quality. I would wait for official release info on the zipper pairs. Sometimes getting them early isn’t always good. Hope that helps some.

Has anyone here completed a successful shipping transaction with Oneness? A lot of bad reviews makes them sound a little sketch.

Didnt even realize the Ohios dropped.. Im thinking whether to get those are the Ashes.. theyre the same shoe to me except Ohios have accented hits.

Anyone whop got there Ashes and pride of Ohio are they different enough to get both? I was trying to decide would i cop Pride or wait. Thanks

Anyone whop got there Ashes and pride of Ohio are they different enough to get both? I was trying to decide would i cop Pride or wait. Thanks

Midsole on the POH is taupe/pink hue, speckled air bubble among a few other things.

Personally I dig the Ashes more.

^ I’ve seen both in person next to each other and they’re different to me. The pride of Ohio have a pinkish hue through the battleknit (especially in the toe box) and the speckles are on the max zoom unit. Additionally the sole is also pinkish so it’s different in my opinion. The pics to me don’t give an accurate look. Hope that helps some.

JS”

Yeah those are fake, this colorway is on about every fake site for sale
Nike-LeBron-15-Oreo-Dark-Grey-White-Metallic-Gold-For-Sale-3.jpg

Thanks for the legit check guys. I figured they were fake as well though I got lucky on a zipper sample pair.

Cause I know LeBron wore a zipper ashes version at fashion week.

Nike needs to handle these people who get their hands on the molds to produce the fakes.

But I still have a conspiracy theory Nike benefits from the fake market.

Back
Top Bottom