*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

About to take the plunge on the Vino joints...consolation prize for missing on the Doernbecher Uptempos

^ I’ve seen both in person next to each other and they’re different to me. The pride of Ohio have a pinkish hue through the battleknit (especially in the toe box) and the speckles are on the max zoom unit. Additionally the sole is also pinkish so it’s different in my opinion. The pics to me don’t give an accurate look. Hope that helps some.

JS”
Yes it really does. I’m loving the 15s...most comfortable shoe I’ve had in a long while, but I don’t want to do a repeat of some of my crazier KOBE days when I got 10 or more pairs. Really digging the navy/ burgundy pair and the all black although I saw a teal pair on footlocker.

Yes it really does. I’m loving the 15s...most comfortable shoe I’ve had in a long while, but I don’t want to do a repeat of some of my crazier KOBE days when I got 10 or more pairs. Really digging the navy/ burgundy pair and the all black although I saw a teal pair on footlocker.
Teal pair of 15s

Are the ghost still sitting at anyone FTL? There sold out in my area, I bought a pair size 10.5 but need an 11 they run a .5 size too small. I really like the shoe. Would it be possible to have my local footlocker do a locator and find an 11. Any thoughts?

Are the ghost still sitting at anyone FTL? There sold out in my area, I bought a pair size 10.5 but need an 11 they run a .5 size too small. I really like the shoe. Would it be possible to have my local footlocker do a locator and find an 11. Any thoughts?

They were limited run. Good luck finding a pair. You might see some over retail on eBay or stockx

I had Prides in my cart on the discount n passes now I’m mad. Think I’ll grab black this Friday on employee discount they are cleaaaan

Happy with my purchase

Attachments

• 8E8CA86D-02BB-4C21-9944-B5881D581509.jpeg
    8E8CA86D-02BB-4C21-9944-B5881D581509.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 71
I picked me a pair of the ashes up today. I originally went to the new hibbetts that just opened last Friday night to buy them but the damn chip reader wasn't working on the cc reader. I'm glad I waited tho cause I got that MVP 25% off 1 item coupon in the mail last night and I went to our old hibbetts in the mall this time and they came out to $147 with tax. Couldn't beat that price.
IM WAITING FOR $100

Footlocker got the exclusion on the pride plus my size is gone and I'm trying to hold off til they have there 50% off hopefully in store still got the pride of Ohio in my size if not hopefully I can catch the new heights 50% off

Back
Top Bottom