*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Did a photoshop

Lebron 15 "Air Zoom Generation I"

ENJOY.

lebron 15 azg ad.jpg

I'd like to see a version without the huge Swoosh and maybe just a Swoosh on the front lateral like those grey joints from a few pages back.

Good work, regardless!

In terms of design and silhouette, the original design of 15 is sleeker. But performance wise, especially for explosive player like Lebron, the outrigger becomes a necessity.

Personally I’m fine with either version as I’m using it for Gym and walking around to the mall and stuff. Just like I’m fine with the LeBron swingman Jersey with no good year logo.

Last edited:
If we do get an outrigger, it probably won't get an outrigger til the last few colorways that haven't been mass produced yet. That's wishful thinking though. If anything we'll probably get an elite version where they add one.

Do all of them have that stitch line on the interior?

That CW looks much better on feet though damn

Which stitch line?

As I walked, I tried to lean to the left and occasionally to the right to see if these are imbalanced and need outrigger, but so far I don’t see any problems. Can’t wait to get the ghost colorway and I think I’m done with the 15s then. Unless they have some other good colorway for the Xmas. I’m trying To just have 1 colorway per shoe model.

Which stitch line?

As I walked, I tried to lean to the left and occasionally to the right to see if these are imbalanced and need outrigger, but so far I don’t see any problems. Can’t wait to get the ghost colorway and I think I’m done with the 15s then. Unless they have some other good colorway for the Xmas. I’m trying To just have 1 colorway per shoe model.

Lol an outrigger isn’t for walking stability, it’s for when you’re running full speed and plant ur foot on a dime and change directions

Man, I saw the all black pair with the iridescent swoosh in person and oooooooof they're sooo nice! I would defintely purchase those along with the kd's or pg's if they were to release.

Lol an outrigger isn’t for walking stability, it’s for when you’re running full speed and plant ur foot on a dime and change directions

Exactly. That and coming down after jumping. I’ve put tons of use to these on the court and tons of torque....zero issues thus far. Now everyone and there dog is like no outriggers....pass. It’s actually become comical. Like I said ide welcome the outriggers but it’s not a complete deal breaker. Especially since most of NT is probably rocking casually

:rofl:

Bit of a letdown for me that bron's pair isn't the same as the one I'm buying in stores. Huge part of me being into basketball shoes is being able to wear exactly what my favorite players are wearing on the court. 'engineered to the exact specifications of mr. lebron james' just isn't totally true for this shoe

Back
Top Bottom