*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Lol an outrigger isn’t for walking stability, it’s for when you’re running full speed and plant ur foot on a dime and change directions

Yeah I know. But reading the comments here over the past few weeks kinda makes me feel like these shoes feels like high heels that will trip at the slightest imbalance and roll my ankle. That’s why I was a bit anxious lol.

It's amazing how many people in the shoe community were on top of the updated Bron's that he wore in Atlanta, with the outrigger. When Bron was asked when he was wearing the 14's and soldiers and he said superstition because of the winning streak. If he would have I need an outrigger, and they are not ready yet. What would the people (general public, casual wearers) who are not into technical specs of shoes would have thought about statement?

It's amazing how many people in the shoe community were on top of the updated Bron's that he wore in Atlanta, with the outrigger. When Bron was asked when he was wearing the 14's and soldiers and he said superstition because of the winning streak. If he would have I need an outrigger, and they are not ready yet. What would the people (general public, casual wearers) who are not into technical specs of shoes would have thought about statement?

They would’ve stopped buying the current 15s and Nike would’ve been pissed.

I definitely get the feeling that lebron is one of the least hands-on signature players when it comes to their shoes. Ever heard of weartesting?

Soldier 11s tonight

sold.jpg

The Soliders are a really good performance shoe...I think the 15's would be (for me) if they were just a little bit more lowered to the ground.

I bet this issue is why they didn't start that Lebron PE watch app with the voting and exclusive launches at the beginning of the season

they want all the kinks to be worked out before they focus even more on what he wears every night

And they are on sale too. Which is good. Those are so bad ***.

New York cats love these, before I left nyc for Texas played my pick up game at Wingate park I was breaking necks and legs.

I paid full retail. I'm sure if you do a Google search you can get them for the low. Nike.com hadn't drop the price since the RD of colorway. Word of advice it's only good for indoor courts, cause it translucent.

294FD853-3066-40AF-A1E0-E24892B89375.png
C28B3303-6529-45D2-B7B7-CB6E7EB17BDC.png

***new colorway that just drop this week***

C14C5F06-1E05-411D-80E5-4DB2D76249FB.png

I'm getting these they are inspired by the silver air Max. Seen a dude with them on, the 3M and material are real nice. Gonna cop if I can get it for $70-80.

Back
Top Bottom