*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Nah thats what some are calling the floral pair.
The Floral pair is an actual collab with Kith the shoe even has a Huge K in the floral design for Kith along with the pairs with the zipper, and other pair with the straps Lebron was wearing which also said KITH on the strap tab.

Got my Vino pair in...probably my favorite pair thus far

Attachments

• 95E95E4C-264E-42A7-A33F-8DAE82EB1992.jpeg
    95E95E4C-264E-42A7-A33F-8DAE82EB1992.jpeg
    447.9 KB · Views: 67
^
Terio-GIF.gif

The New Heights have completely won me over. If people aren't feeling them though I'll gladly play the waiting game past the early discounts.

I hope those strapped versions they tease every so often are obtainable. That White pair posted above is flames.

Feeling the same way about the waiting game. Hope the attitudes here translate to availability.

Gotta go back and scoop the Ghost and hunt down the vino.

Outside maybe a couple of pair of 15s. It’s good to see Lebron wearing more shoes this season that can actually be purchased in stores (Soldiers included). Not that it matters to me but it’s dope.

Just got my LBJ 15s today and damn they are super snug!! They hurr when I walk. They squeezing the crap outta my foot. So they take time to break in? Almost felt like my blood stipped circulating to my foot.

Just got my LBJ 15s today and damn they are super snug!! They hurr when I walk. They squeezing the crap outta my foot. So they take time to break in? Almost felt like my blood stipped circulating to my foot.
Yeah the flyknit stretches after the break in period. Make sure you unlace every loop and then adjust based on your preferences to let your feet breathe.

Did you stay tts or went down .5?

Did you get the right size?... I went TTS with a fat *** foot and they still felt good out of the box.

I looked on footlocker calendar and it says
black gold Dec 26th
grey gold kids Dec 26th
but the pair of greys showed a few pages back are men and NT fam that posted pic said Dec 26th is it two pair same day?

Back
Top Bottom