*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Saw the New Heights pair in person and that tan tab really should've been black or red. It just throws the colorway off. Otherwise the upper does look cool

That was my biggest reservation about the CW but everything else is so awesome...I'm hoping that I can darken those tabs with some leather products. It may look similar but I don't think it's like the vachetta stuff that will form a patina over time.

Saw the New Heights pair in person and that tan tab really should've been black or red. It just throws the colorway off. Otherwise the upper does look cool

I like it tan, as it pops out and contrast more. But if you want, you can always dye it black or red. It’s quite an easy process

Did a photoshop

Lebron 15 "Air Zoom Generation I"

ENJOY.

lebron 15 azg ad.jpg

This is incredible! You should PS the 15 as every LeBron model from 1 through 14.

Tan pull tabs didn't bother me when I saw New Heights in store, but was disappointed by how dark the knit upper was in hand.
Looked more vibrant in pictures.
Still a decent colorway though.

New Heights r on lmtdsupply.com for 150, think its 15 to ship from them, FSR

still not as deep as most r waiting for, I understand

Getting the heights for 50% off! Glad I never had time to go and buy them earlier. So far I have ever colorway besides them and Akron

Just got my New Heights in (ordered them from NDC on Thursday btw...) and they are definitely snug as others have said. Going to break them in. They look great in person, I'll post pics this evening. But overall it's a big shoe like I was kind of expecting being a Lebron shoe... but yeah very snug. They seem like they will be very comfy though whenever I do break them in.

Back
Top Bottom