*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Those are nice. A look at what they go with..

0F0ED253-951D-421D-9BB1-6F77E723D4CE.jpeg

Will this be what they wear on Christmas?

Last edited:
My left foot must be slightly bigger than my right because the Lebron 15's are damn near unwearable on that foot unless I have on thin socks. Right foot feels fine but the cut of the shoe drives my left pinky toe crazy. Ended my workout a little prematurely because of it. I have pretty narrow feet too but I already have a nice amount of room in the front, so going half size up would probably be doofy.

Sucks because I really want those Black/Gums.

Idk why I like ashes better.

Nowadays in order to sell a pair of shoes, you gotta cook up a story / name to go along with it.

Like ashes colorway, they could’ve just called it Oreo lebron 15s. But with attaching a story to it of how he got his jersey burn to ashes, coming back to the land, and winning a championship. Same thing with ghost, when in reality if you think bout it is just a tan lebron 15s and have no relation in terms of color on how it’s related to Jordan or a ghost?

I’m sure once they release a story of what that grey lebron 15s stands for, a lot of people will have more connection with it.

Nowadays in order to sell a pair of shoes, you gotta cook up a story / name to go along with it.

Like ashes colorway, they could’ve just called it Oreo lebron 15s. But with attaching a story to it of how he got his jersey burn to ashes, coming back to the land, and winning a championship. Same thing with ghost, when in reality if you think bout it is just a tan lebron 15s and have no relation in terms of color on how it’s related to Jordan or a ghost?

I’m sure once they release a story of what that grey lebron 15s stands for, a lot of people will have more connection with it.

If someone needs a story to buy or not buy some hoop shoes, they might be 7 years old

If someone needs a story to buy or not buy some hoop shoes, they might be 7 years old

I just buy whatever I like, but that’s how the game is these days, they gotta attach a story and name to a shoe. Why the hell is a navy / white Jordan 11s are named win like 82, and a red Jordan 11s are named win like 96, and a black red 11s called the 72-10?

Man I've never bought into that story crap. Like imagine explaining that story of the ashes 15 to someone. They'd look at you like you're crazy.

It’s just like how any piece of artwork has a story or an inspiration behind it.

I don’t mind a story behind x sneaker apparel etc, but I do mind it when it’s evident that Nike/JB is reaching hard. :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom