*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Not sure which to go after, the rose gold strapped or the black strapped they are both so hard

Damn might have to settle for 1. I might aim for the zip I feel that will be the more “limited” of the three with the straps being plan b. Even though I like the straps more and more now.

Going for the multi-color straps then the zip. Fully expecting to strike out on both because I came home for the holidays and my parents basically have dial-up.

I’m not reselling. I want both. I think I might go to kith in the am and cop the green 6s online

never question about you reselling, if i was in nyc i would have went to the store as well, but i wouldn't camp out or wait in line. not about that life. Green 6 are gonna flop just like how the air jordan 13 altitudes are flopping right now. like i said save your money. you'll find under retail in like 1-2 months.

never question about you reselling, if i was in nyc i would have went to the store as well, but i wouldn't camp out or wait in line. not about that life. Green 6 are gonna flop just like how the air jordan 13 altitudes are flopping right now. like i said save your money. you'll find under retail in like 1-2 months.

You think so? Eh I know the Lebron will be the more limited of the two choices. I know the 6s are more available. Eh plus I gotta be to work by 12 and kith be taking their time letting cats in

The Lifestyle Kith XV's remind me of the 20-5-5's at first glance. Both Lifestyle and Performance XV's are nicely done so this was far from a worthless collab. Which LeBrons would Virgel use for an OFF-WHITE collab?

You think so? Eh I know the Lebron will be the more limited of the two choices. I know the 6s are more available. Eh plus I gotta be to work by 12 and kith be taking their time letting cats in

Not sure if you saw the 6 in person. I was going to cop too but now I’m on the fence. For me, the reason was the dull green suede. It’s not the deep green you see in pictures.

Can you please tag me when you see them under retail ?

597AEDD6-FAEA-48BC-A7F5-66D85679BAC8.jpeg

Was going to check out Kith early Saturday morning but I guess not lol

Back
Top Bottom