*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

36F37B25-19A2-4794-A132-52833B4BEA94.png

Thank God I’m not in the Northeast right now, I’ll be hating on Mother Nature like I hate you I hope god divorces you etc...

We’re on pace to have one of the coldest NYE and New Years days in a while out here in NYC. FCFS for these is just sinister. I guess I won’t be getting them. I for sure won’t be slap boxing blistering winds in single digit temperatures.

Ronnie is wildin for that. At this point anytime I see FCFS for a hyped show I start thinking that these stores/brands low key want something to happen so that they can grab a headline.

“Chaos ensues at Ronnie Fiegs lastest release”

“Sneaker enthusiasts tough it out in record setting temperatures”

Last edited:
We’re on pace to have one of the coldest NYE and New Years days in a while out here NYC. FCFS for these is just sinister. I guess I won’t be getting these. I for sure won’t be slap boxing blistering winds in single digit temperatures.

Ronnie is wildin for that. At this point anytime I see FCFS for a hyped show I start thinking that these stores/brands low key want something to happen so that they can grab a headline.

“Chaos ensues at Ronnie Fiegs lastest release”

“Sneaker enthusiasts tough it out in record setting temperatures”

i see it happening this "trying to make statement and and iconic shoe"

look how the air jordans 11 space jams are. Icons and legends live forever.

NYC Is the mecca of Basketball and Fashion (and other things) especially that damm cold weather.

Kith joints are on Goat in a full size run (how?)

I'm really conflicted between the Stained glass and Rose Gold's...I'm one of Bron's biggest fans and I like to buy shoes of his that mean something to his legacy. I think these will be important down the line. He wore the Rose Golds but the Stained Glass have an "iconic" feel to them.

I think sentiment for shoes based on the game performance only really matter for like Finals games, and that’s if the team wins the whole thing. Since the Christmas Day theme is dead, I at least don’t have that excitement to see and maybe cop what people are wearing, especially since the lack of special jerseys this year kind of diminished the whole occasion (for me).

great variety of angles :nthat::nthat:

thanks, i really get some nike elite socks, the cheap target brand aint gonna fly. usally dont wear white socks at all, but only clean pair i had cause it was laundry day. lol

i have other angles, but i don't mess with instagram like that so just uploaded whatever.

I hope it’s that simple, but won’t these hold their value?
Has any Kith collaboration with a near universally overlooked silhouette sold for more than a few bucks over retail? Every reseller our there thinks these are “bricks.” The take flight collection didn’t resell and it was dope as hell imho. Even the mighty ultra boost didn’t come close to commanding the old prices. The only wild card is the supply. If it’s that low al bets are off, but when Atc services are only charging between 20-60 bucks, I think it says all you need to know. Demand ain’t there even w limited supply.

Last edited:
Ssssh we need silence people.....the resellers are talking listen how they interact in the wild amongst the real fans and street ballers.

This is fascinating rare glimpse of how sneaker culture vultures use niketalk to make a quick buck.

Ssssh we need silence people.....the resellers are talking listen how they interact in the wild amongst the real fans and street ballers.

This is fascinating rare glimpse of how sneaker culture vultures use niketalk to make a quick buck.
The market has spoken already. Ur good

The market has spoken already. Ur good

Okay anabolic steroid Jones. Don’t jack off too much. it’s the cold has spoken you ain’t man enough to be out here with real ballers and Gs to cop a pair. See you in line don’t forget to bring a copy of menshealth and a ******* mixtape. If you happen to change your mind. I’ll make sure I’m not near u.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom