*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

You guys like the soldiers or 15s more? And which is better for wide footers?

Obviously they are made from different materials, but I think the fit on both are pretty similar...both are run slightly narrow and long. Soldiers better traction and responsiveness, 15’s softer materials (not sure if that’s a good thing) and better cucshoning. Not crazy about the strap lacing system but both are pretty good options on court, just not the best performance shoes that Nike has to offer.

Once those things start to yellow, it's going to be a ugly look on them for real. Really was looking for this silhouette to have more solid bottoms. Like someone said earlier, when the translucent bottom yellow it puts you in the mindset of getting a new pair.

Shoes take a while to yellow unless you're just beating them into the ground. I try to clean my shoes after every wear, but that gets tedious.

Last edited:
Footlocker’s pic:
9B6B5B62-A553-45F2-ADE7-621AA6464D3E.jpeg

These will be had.

:lol: I love icy soles but hate them at the same time. These won't look too bad when they turn I guess

Only shoes that will still look somewhat decent with yellow soles are the ghost.

Shoes like ashes will not look as good once the soles are broken in.

You guys like the soldiers or 15s more? And which is better for wide footers?

I like the 15s better as it’s easier and faster to wear them since I don’t need to tie the laces. The 15s are definitely better for wide footers.

Back
Top Bottom