*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I can't put my finger on it but something about the black multi joints is making them not a wow cw for me.

They're really nice but something should have been done different.

Solid black air bubbles and sole or gum sole but as is I'll just need to have 2 prs customized with dyed soles

geez i hate mobile sometimes

Last edited:
I can't put my finger on it but something about the black multi joints is making them not a wow cw for me.

They're really nice but something should have been done different.
Instead of a clear sole maybe replace it with a white sole and matte black zoom max like the black/gum colorway. They’re still dope in it’s original form but I get exactly what you’re saying.

Is ****’s sporting goods getting the fruity pebbles? I have a gift card and would like to use it on them if possible.

I hope Nike can fix this problem soon! I don't want this issue when the AM95's come around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180325-002846.png
    Screenshot_20180325-002846.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 86
Is it me or should they have put both fruity pebs on a milky sole?

Would cop white pebs on disco, but like $120 or less.

I really don’t know how I feel about the both MC pairs. :rolleyes
In some moments I like both cw’s, then only one and in the end I’m like: I don’t buy them.

Then the cycle starts again :lol::smh:

I can't put my finger on it but something about the black multi joints is making them not a wow cw for me. They're really nice but something should have been done different.

The white pair is more relaxed; the white midsole and clear back gel more seamlessly with the clear air units and outsole. In comparison, the black pair is more contrasting. On top of that, the whites actually look like Fruity Pebbles, while the blacks look psychedelic.

The white pair is more relaxed; the white midsole and clear back gel more seamlessly with the clear air units and outsole. In comparison, the black pair is more contrasting. On top of that, the whites actually look like Fruity Pebbles, while the blacks look psychedelic.

No ab soul

aaa292bb67bb69f6dc1d68fbaae028ba.jpg

now that everyone's talking about it, i'm seeing so many missed opps on the soles, almost as if nike "cheapened out" :rofl:they could've put the LBJ4 FP on the whites and these on the blacks and been good, now i wonder how hard it is to "tye dye" soles

In reference to the black/multi picture,

PEOPLE STOP oversaturating everything to death. It’s getting to the point where we can’t even tell what a shoe really looks like until a video review or release date ( 103 others 103 others i know it’s not your pic)

I saw on his IG live. I don’t like it at all. It’s sounds like a cool concept, but execution seems rush and not well planned / designed.

Back
Top Bottom