*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

im really excited for the 95s...that 3m heel tab, tweeked logo and volt airbag... oooooh man. I love these...XV is a strong canvas. Was a little salty about missing the ACG and Box...but i prefer these over all the other watch CWs. This will be my first non kith XV, pretty happy it's with the 95

Also the sweetest watch was the waffle racers if at least some of the 15s had a swoosh it would make me buy more of them. The swoosh looks dope on these

im really excited for the 95s...that 3m heel tab, tweeked logo and volt airbag... oooooh man. I love these...XV is a strong canvas. Was a little salty about missing the ACG and Box...but i prefer these over all the other watch CWs. This will be my first non kith XV, pretty happy it's with the 95
I'm happy they're gonna do this lebron watch thing with some jordan models

those are easier to wear casually

Also the sweetest watch was the waffle racers if at least some of the 15s had a swoosh it would make me buy more of them. The swoosh looks dope on these

I agree w the right placement

And resale is 390 for a size 13 on stockx right now for the AM95 joints

Cool :stoneface:

I am going some of you may enlighten me as to why there are still a few colorways of the LeBron watch left but I keep reading that only 1 more will drop. Thanks!

13s are polarizing, but feel the rest are good shoes.

I bought the WITS 13... look good on LeBron, but looks Terrible on everyone else. They just sit there collecting dust in the corner of the closet. 12, 14, 15 are trash. 11 is iffy as well, but there’s 1 great colorway at least

I bought the WITS 13... look good on LeBron, but looks Terrible on everyone else. They just sit there collecting dust in the corner of the closet. 12, 14, 15 are trash. 11 is iffy as well, but there’s 1 great colorway at least
11 good colorways
12 good colorways
13 straight up trash
14 only 1 good colorway the rest of the colorways were boring.

13 straight up trash.

20180325_175447.jpg

11 good colorways
12 good colorways
13 straight up trash
14 only 1 good colorway the rest of the colorways were boring.
Pretty much this.

To me the King's Pride were the last GREAT Lebrons. Honorable mention: Gator Kings

I didn't like the 12's during their run, but some of the colorways grew on me after their run. NSRL, Datas, Flights

The only good colorway of the 14's was that Cavs one that showed up at outlets. That shoe was trash too

All the 11s with the metallic were dope af. A LOT of the 12s were fresh to me I’m going back and buying a few. 13s are garbage I had one pair and hated them. 14s the mags and White camo ones are cool. And the 15s are the best shoe since the 9s. Most comfortable stand out shoe and looks good casually. I wear mine with a sweater . That being said to be the elite basketball shoe for the best player in the league other than the 15s they’ve definitely been slipping. I like the last 4 kyries a LOT more than The last 4 lebrons and thats not from a bias just aesthetically speaking.

But this was the 5th, right (waffle, turf, acg, orange, 95)? I edited the post to add the quote from the site.

Back
Top Bottom