*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

ABDEA5D4-C056-4BF4-8AD6-3DC0F02851EA.png
Congrats to those that won. Still haven't won a Lebron Watch Draw yet. I did get the Orange Box on stockx for $230 plus ship. Might have to do the same for these Air Max ones if I can get a good price again.
I need orange boxes sz 13-14

I forgot how many XIIIs I had...I've got the WITS, 2x F13th, ASG, and Space Races. They fit my feet well so I've got no complaints. The XIV was such a bust to me...I couldn't feel any zoom at all and the CWs were trash, except for the one that was the most limited.

I forgot how many XIIIs I had...I've got the WITS, 2x F13th, ASG, and Space Races. They fit my feet well so I've got no complaints. The XIV was such a bust to me...I couldn't feel any zoom at all and the CWs were trash, except for the one that was the most limited.

4x 13 and only 1x14, the 13s had some nice cw with the F13, ext and the 2 suede lows, the 14s were a missed opp in cws, they should've done some V cws due to the strap but no they screwed them up all the way and the red carpets weren't even all that

Well if he's taking care of himself like that says, he needs only avg 23pts for the next 4 seasons to become the #1 scorer of all-time bring on the LeBron XiX ATS :rofl:

Which of the multi’s are considered the fruity pebbles?

And for the people that are sayin the xv’s are the best bron, are you talkin design or performance?

I think to call the 15 the best LeBron currently would seem too early but over time I think they will be.

All of the brons that look good to me are kind of on an even level besides the 4. These kinda stand out amongst the niceest models.

They are by far the most organic looking design of the series and the most versatile

And honestly....to me there really has not been a bad cw that has been available to the public

That's excluding everything kith related btw.

And also I don't remember a first cw of a signature shoe ever being grey.
I hate the color grey and I think that the success of the ashes is a testament to the design.

I got an extra pair of the 95 joints size 11 if you need an oop hit my pms
Tried sending a DM couldn't send one to you. But would love the chance to get those for my brother for his birthday in April, kid never hits on anything from Nike

Back
Top Bottom