*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

kinda busy with some stuff would've post sooner...

W on orange box (which I do like :pimp:)
L on mowabbs
L on griffeys

anticipation killing me to see what happens next, I want the DT's more than any of them...
I got a waitlist on the orange and L also. Guess orange isn't as popular but still L for me. Congrats to you btw. Harlem also

Yup honestly the only lebron that have some what decent resell are the Griffey’s and DT’s
and thats only cuz nobody has em in hand. Im really thinking should i just pull the trigger now or wait. i feel like once the griffs get in hand and circulated the price will go down. no way in hell people paying 150+ over retail for those.

and thats only cuz nobody has em in hand. Im really thinking should i just pull the trigger now or wait. i feel like once the griffs get in hand and circulated the price will go down. no way in hell people paying 150+ over retail for those.

I hope so. I’ll pay over retail for the griffs, not much over. Time to take my last Ls. 0/5. Lmao. What a system.

This whole thing is BS! Unless they have one pair of each, I call BS. Sick of this Sheeeeet!! There, I vented. L on DT’s!!

1-5 started off on a high note on the Orange boxes and went 0-4 from there. Wanted the Griffey's & Deion's more than anything. I'll be humble and take my 1 win because I know I'm not re-selling.

And the losses are complete. 4 L's and a WL plus my buddy tried for me also and another 5 L's. Wow

Just let a 9.5 Orange Box go at Strongsville. Couldn’t make the drive from Pittsburgh to Ohio for those. But those Griffs or the Diamonds that’s another story, too bad I took L’s on the rest.

Got my Griffeys in from Nike. Man oh man....been a while since I felt like this with any Lebron shoe but these are straight fire. They look so much better in person and in hand. I would highly recommend acquiring a pair since resell isn't extremely high anyway. I think its a must have for any Lebron shoe collector!

Yea you have a point I say pull the trigger when everybody has their pairs I can def see these hit 250-275 just wait it out it would shave a couple of dollas trust the demand for these ain’t crazy

ive lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money...or ratings im not sure which. i wont be silent. just saw it live sry.

**** nike and footlocker app

i just pulled trigger for 288 on griffs but only becuase i had a free shipping reward on stockx. and with that im out on the black multis' have had enough of this model lol. Ill stay in here and critique some of the newer coloways if any.

i just pulled trigger for 288 on griffs but only becuase i had a free shipping reward on stockx. and with that im out on the black multis' have had enough of this model lol. Ill stay in here and critique some of the newer coloways if any.
What size?

Back
Top Bottom