*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

i just pulled trigger for 288 on griffs but only becuase i had a free shipping reward on stockx. and with that im out on the black multis' have had enough of this model lol. Ill stay in here and critique some of the newer coloways if any.

That’s not bad probaly will be at 275 once people have there pairs wished they would’ve dropped that south beach colorway tho but I’m cool with 1 lebron I like the model but I don’t love it enough to cop multiple pairs

Exactly how I feel. 1 pair is enough.
yea i said the same thing after I got the florals but man these griffeys were too good to pass up. Think im done now though for sure. It also shows me how far nike had to go to generate interest in it in the first place. They MUST come harder than this for the 16's and put some pairs in peoples hands. This artificial scarcity for every colorway but the basic of the basic is NOT COOL.

I'm good with 2. The Griffeys and AM 95 ones is all I wanted and got both. I sold my ashes, I didnt want two grey-ish pairs and I bought them on a discount but wouldn't say I truly loved the color way. These Lebron Watch really lured me deeper into this model, I like the concept that we can grab a "PE" (sort of) right at tip off when Lebron takes the court...the release was entertaining..no release date just wait to see if hes wearing it on that game night. The Griff and AM version imo are two very decent wearable color ways casually for daily wear. I may bite my words later but I think im done with the model.

yea i said the same thing after I got the florals but man these griffeys were too good to pass up. Think im done now though for sure. It also shows me how far nike had to go to generate interest in it in the first place. They MUST come harder than this for the 16's and put some pairs in peoples hands. This artificial scarcity fro every colorway but the basic of the basic is NOT COOL.

They should just continue off this. Max zoom and battle knit are good tech, just tweak it.

How does the promotion work?

Last two 9.5s ended around $300 on eBay, so after fees, $50 over retail + ship looks attainable.

Who did this? :stoneface:
30863280-89BD-491B-B505-740A32C86998.png

It’s not necessarily on stockx
Trust me this was on stock x. I had been eyeing them for awhile then someone bought them for 1600 dollars. I mentioned this earlier tonight. It was only one pair fr like 2 or 3 days and they were 1600 dollars they never moved then someone scooped them up and it wasn't a size 13 left no more then 2 pair appeared for 1600 dollars after the first one sold.

Trust me this was on stock x. I had been eyeing them for awhile then someone bought them for 1600 dollars. I mentioned this earlier tonight. It was only one pair fr like 2 or 3 days and they were 1600 dollars they never moved then someone scooped them up and it wasn't a size 13 left no more then 2 pair appeared for 1600 dollars after the first one sold.
I feel like stockx artificially inflates some of these sales to look like **** is moving sometimes.

I feel like stockx artificially inflates some of these sales to look like **** is moving sometimes.
This may very well be true. It's just hard to believe someone would spend that much on that specific shoe when it's so much more to be had for that amount... then again if they got the money to spend like that more power to them whether it be they are wealthy or just plain simple minded.

Back
Top Bottom