*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Picked up my size 11 Griffey’s from HoH today. Didn’t score a box...was told it was first 30 of each pair and when I got there the boxes were lined up for people to pick up...but I guess I wasn’t one of the lucky ones...did get the pins.

Worst thing is I tried one on...and they are too tight. First 15s I wanted...smh.

Debating returning or throwing up at retail on stockx or goat to get my points up.

Shot me a pm with a price....

I took the lost on all of them minus the pebbles. Low tops are much nicer in my opinion. I might return my pebbles

74B5D710-CC9E-4790-92D1-AB9C19F9B757.png
May 1st release date.

Those mid greys!!

I’d prob get there and no Griffey’s left smh. Even if I left now.

I think you’ll be good. I got there right when they opened. There were 4 other people and everyone grabbed one pair. They were pulling plenty out of the back, 3-4 pairs at a time. I think it’s worth going within the next 2-3 hours.

I think you’ll be good. I got there right when they opened. There were 4 other people and everyone grabbed one pair. They were pulling plenty out of the back, 3-4 pairs at a time. I think it’s worth going within the next 2-3 hours.

Headed there now.

People whose names were selected probably planned to just resell. Then they saw these were bricks that would net them maybe $50-60 profit so they most likely decided it wasn’t worth the hassle of picking up the pairs they won

Got a pair, thanks ballmichael2 ballmichael2 . They only had a 10 or 11 and I’m a 10.5 was gonna get the 11 but the manager asked if I wanted to try the 10 anyway and I did and they fit fine. I haven’t tried the highs since the ghost so I forgot they run big.

The other pairs def look better in person too. Except the orange lol. Way too bright.

Got a pair, thanks ballmichael2 ballmichael2 . They only had a 10 or 11 and I’m a 10.5 was gonna get the 11 but the manager asked if I wanted to try the 10 anyway and I did and they fit fine. I haven’t tried the highs since the ghost so I forgot they run big.

That’s great, congrats! I noticed my 10s were a little roomy, does half size down leave any wiggle room or is it pretty snug around your toes?

The other pairs def look better in person too. Except the orange lol. Way too bright.
No problem! Glad you got em!

Back
Top Bottom