*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Sigh..... don’t be mad when I start banning and issuin warnings. Some of y’all know better and still do it. That includes the OOP.

Just take it to PM. Not that hard.

Finally got my ghost!

B6205223-6F5E-4ED1-BD67-CF7473AB68D3.jpeg

The ONE color that I want and easily multiples does not look like it's releasing! The Black and gold were close, however not the original Black with icy sole that Lebron was testing the shoes in. Now if they release this colorway we are all good.

Mind explaining how you did it? Would love to do something similar to mine

i simply followed this guy:

@homie300 what i've learned the hard way when it comes to flyknit is that it will stretch and loosen, so if you're using it for sports your wanna go with the more snug fit and they will loosen over time, if you go with a loose fit which i did once, then your feet start swimming which is no fun when your running.

"Four Horsemen" - Thursday, April 12

m9xejrlca2qhqmqtjbu5.jpg tqckidozcp2vaudt9sgv.jpg eh3kxi3tri8pjlnit0fv.jpg clrg2mzflaokrrxrjigk.jpg jdl5h668hcbmdtdcb45x.jpg Lebron-15-Four-Horsemen-Detailed-Look-8.jpg DaJAszzWsAAIJO7.jpg

i'm so ready and doing the same thing again hopefully i have time with this crazy deployment/mission upcoming

redrum3281 redrum3281 Do you think you could've successfully removed and re-attached those outsole pieces? Would've lent itself to an overall easier painting process.

redrum3281 redrum3281 Do you think you could've successfully removed and re-attached those outsole pieces? Would've lent itself to an overall easier painting process.

me not a chance, maybe someone with advanced shoe customizing skills but i don't see how, the painting part isn't the hard part, the hard part is when it comes time to remove the access dye, at the time i forgot to buy the leather treatment that they used in the video so i went thru 3 rags and various failed attempts to remove it which caused some of the issues, also not tapping off the midsole was another issue or lesson learned, it's an easy fix bcuz there's plenty of white shoe polish that you can use to cover those up but nothing to fix when it gets on an air bubble, and i acetoned the crap out the dye on the air bubbles to no avail, the overall process is really easy to do though long as you have steady hands with a paint brush, though the grip that they used does add a level of difficulty in evening the dye out among the sole and removing the extra dye, but i feel comfortable and confident enough that i will do it to the black pair on friday

redrum3281 redrum3281 Thanks for the reply fam. Do you think the clear sole would allow the dye to soak in, if you let it sit in a thin layer?

Just trying to think of ways to simplify your customization process although I feel the best way would be to remove and reattach those pieces.

redrum3281 redrum3281 Thanks for the reply fam. Do you think the clear sole would allow the dye to soak in, if you let it sit in a thin layer?

Just trying to think of ways to simplify your customization process although I feel the best way would be to remove and reattach those pieces.

that idk either, i mean the whole process the way i did do it took maybe an hr to actually dye the soles and a lot of that was prep time, bcuz i only had 2 bottles for mixing and i painted both shoes at once, so red made painted, cleaned out the bottle set up for dry, then blue made painted cleaned out the bottle set up to dry and grab the previous bottle for the green and then finally the orange then let them dry and start removing the dye, had i had the right stuff even that would've went smooth and easy but i was struggling to remove the dye which cause a lot to get on the midsole from trying to scrub it out

Those Ashes low are nice.

The black/gold lows are underwhelming. Looks like both the midsole and sole are white. Soles should've been black or smoke.

that idk either, i mean the whole process the way i did do it took maybe an hr to actually dye the soles and a lot of that was prep time, bcuz i only had 2 bottles for mixing and i painted both shoes at once, so red made painted, cleaned out the bottle set up for dry, then blue made painted cleaned out the bottle set up to dry and grab the previous bottle for the green and then finally the orange then let them dry and start removing the dye, had i had the right stuff even that would've went smooth and easy but i was struggling to remove the dye which cause a lot to get on the midsole from trying to scrub it out

redrum3281 redrum3281 If you have some clear sole beaters/test candidates you could have them sit in your paint mix for a few days.

Ok here we go, introducing the Nike Lebron XV Cereal x Redrum collection :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :evil:
20180408_211434.jpg
20180408_211440.jpg
20180408_211443.jpg
20180408_211450.jpg
20180408_211455.jpg
20180408_211500.jpg

I am by no means perfect and learned a lot in doing this, tape don't always help where you would think it would all in all I'm happy and satisfied with the results though no hat but meh
20180408_211446.jpg

A black cereal shirt.....:nerd:

Dope, man :pimp:

redrum3281 redrum3281 If you have some clear sole beaters/test candidates you could have them sit in your paint mix for a few days.

I wouldn't recommend that, it doesn't take long for the dye to take, getting the dye on isnt the hard part it's the easiest part, the hard part is removing the excess dye so that you don't mess up your carpet or floors when you walk around in them

redrum3281 redrum3281 nice work man they look great :pimp:

hydeous hydeous dope pickup bro , when ghosts first released I thought they were really plain but they really grew on me, one of the nicest CWs

That’s what I feel too! But then I couldn’t get over the fact that I don’t really have any shoes with this color just yet and it’s been bugging me daily. So glad that I can close this chapter of my life lol. Onto the next shoes, I’m done with lebron 15s.

Jeeeeeezus! Have yall seen the prices on stock x for a damn 13 deion? Oh hell to the nawl! People are freaking nuts! Makes no damn sense!:sick:

Back
Top Bottom